Few dead MVSs

eblio

Caught Viewing BB code. Naughty.
Hello there, I live in European Union and got a whole bunch(like 8) of not working MVS boards. Some are 1F, some 1T, some 1A and 1FZ.
I don't have the skills to fix them, but don't want to trow them into garbage neither.
Is there anyone here that can and want to do all the repairs for me? For the respective fee of course. Mostly they shows some black screens or garbage on the screen.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Before you throw them in the garbage which would be a bad decision,you will surely should able to sell them off AS-IS for repair or parts.
BB

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I think it's impossible for anyone here to promise he/she will fix them all, but I'm pretty certain there should be people who would like to take a look.
If you want to let them go, make a thread in the market.

Hope you find someone.

eblio

Of course mate, I never said promise ... just looking for a guy with an expertise here in Europe or elsewhere who willing to put its efforts to bring them back to life. Its totally different topic if the boards are still in repairable condition, I dont have a clue ... they look cosmetically good.

eblio

Not need to be necessary Euro guy, I'm interested in anyone who can do this for me.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
You should check out the Arcade Otaku forums. They have a couple of guys in Europe that can fix those for you and save you a lot in shipping charges.

eblio

Unfortunately there is kinda a security system and I cant post new threads:crying: