FEEDBACK NEEDED: kc

playboycougar

Reese. ,
Real fast, anyone deal w/? Might be going through on a deal and I need some feedback. Thanks.

kc

Belnar Institute Student
points to sign im also wait for 4 money orders

Last edited:

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
well;.... he sent his ps2 in a timely matter, and it was pretty nice... so for the 1st transaction.. I'd say he did pretty good :)

†B†V†

rimm_rs

Banned
I have dealt with him one time and everything went off pretty well. He sent the $, I sent the controller. All were happy.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Yah hes a real stand up guy. I did a transaction with him not too long ago....he sent the loot and then I sent the AES (to a good home). In fact every now and again he will hit me up on AIM and hes a cool guy. Feel free to do business.

kc

Belnar Institute Student
O. Yashiro said:
Yah hes a real stand up guy. I did a transaction with him not too long ago....he sent the loot and then I sent the AES (to a good home). In fact every now and again he will hit me up on AIM and hes a cool guy. Feel free to do business.

I STILL CANT BELIVE THAT I SENT 180 IN CASH TO YOU BY MAIL WITHOUT DC NOR INSURANCE AND YOU SENT THE SYSTEM AHEAD OF TIME. NOW THATS A A+ SELLER.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Modest Man I am....

LOL man c'mon....this is your feedback thread, stop giving me credit. So everyone buy up from him.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
KC:

He adviertised, I PM'd, he replied, I paid, he shipped.....

easy as that.