Feedback for Ebay member: Neotropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I am currently rebuilding my collection from the bottom up, and decided to buy an Art Of Fighting complete in box from them (ebay says I've done business with them before, but it must have been a while back cause I dont remember what I bought last time.) Anyway, I told them after I won the auction that I couldnt pay till the next day cause I use a prepaid card on Ebay and had to load the money. In any case, one of their representatives got in touch quick, thanked me for letting them know and they told me it would not be a problem. I got the game in 2 days, lightning quick in perfect condition. I am extremely satisfied. If you shop with Neotropolis shop with confidence, just make sure you read everything so you know exactly what you are getting.

5 out of 5 stars for me. Couldnt be happier!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Why would someone buy AoF from neotropolis?

And specifying “complete in box” is suspicious AF. Completeness is assumed.

Who is this guy, and where are his nude pics?

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Why would someone buy AoF from neotropolis?

And specifying “complete in box” is suspicious AF. Completeness is assumed.

Who is this guy, and where are his nude pics?

First off, I'm rebuilding my collection. I didnt have Art Of Fighting at the time. Second, there are ebay sellers who sell just loose carts y'know. How that is suspicious is beyond me, but what do I know. I'm the noob here.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
First off, I'm rebuilding my collection. I didnt have Art Of Fighting at the time. Second, there are ebay sellers who sell just loose carts y'know. How that is suspicious is beyond me, but what do I know. I'm the noob here.

This is the worst attempt to white wash a shit brown review.

Please don’t share any more collection success stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.