Favorite KOF Mai sprite

This is how you make a poll thread, PolluxTroll

• Total voters

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
nobody will believe you unless there is proof... just saying.

Never happened. This thread made me think of that conversation. I never even brought Mai up to my wife. Wasn't sure that I wanted her to ruin Mai forever for me. Plus I knew she'd never go through with it.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Never happened. This thread made me think of that conversation. I never even brought Mai up to my wife. Wasn't sure that I wanted her to ruin Mai forever for me. Plus I knew she'd never go through with it.

It'd only be ruined if she couldn't pull it off. And you sound hesitant. Second Mai for me.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
It'd only be ruined if she couldn't pull it off. And you sound hesitant. Second Mai for me.

She's got it all, except the tits, which is kinda important with Mai.she'd make a perfect Chun-li, except her thighs are not that big. Enough for Mai, not for Chun-li. IMHO, I really don't think I have seen anybody pull of Mai. Link me to a pic, if you think someone has. Plenty have gotten close, but no one has gotten it just right.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
She's got it all, except the tits, which is kinda important with Mai.she'd make a perfect Chun-li, except her thighs are not that big. Enough for Mai, not for Chun-li. IMHO, I really don't think I have seen anybody pull of Mai. Link me to a pic, if you think someone has. Plenty have gotten close, but no one has gotten it just right.

It's all in your imagination. If you don't think anyone's pulled it off, your wife probably won't, either (and you're thinking too hard).

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Fourth one for me. I love it when chicks bend forward and their breasts are all pendulous. Shit, I'm gonna jizz right now.

Ramad

medium_169002_2191739296.jpg

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
After having played a bunch of KOF 94, I think the 94/95 Mai sprite is very good too.

Still not a fan of XII / XIII, maybe it's the art style that sucks.

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
Judging by the images presented here, I like that the XI version appears to have notably smoother animation for things like the tassels down below.
In a vacuum the XII/XIII version is a reasonably pleasing image, but in the context of a fighting game it is far too fan-servicey.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object

It's been a while since I checked out this thread. That is easily the best Mai cosplay I have seen. My issue is that in game she looks like a white girl(i believe this is an anime type thing), but her story is Asian descent. It confuses me with the cosplay. However, going on what Mai should look like by story, this chick fucking nailed it!