Fallon reunites Saved By The Bell cast for skit

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Elizabeth Berkeley looks exactly the same as she did 20 years ago, in the same outfit. Mario Lopez head looks like it's too big for his body.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Where's Screech? Surely Dustin Diamond didn't have anything better to do.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Where's Screech? Surely Dustin Diamond didn't have anything better to do.

Arrested for stabbing someone in a bar fight. I'm sure he's out on bail, but the rest of the cast doesn't like him anyways.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Where's Lisa? Oh that's right, she turned into troll. Man I had the hots for her back in the day.
lark-voorhies-before.jpgrs_300x300-140505091847-600.Lark-Voorhies-jmd-040514.jpg

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Holy shit, what the fuck did she do to herself?

Was there some sort of car accident or did she do that for vanity?

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Jesus... Screech is stabbing people in bars and Lisa's face has melted!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
hope Elizabeth does a showgirls reunion next. most underrated movie ever.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Yo guys dont be dissing on Lisa...she got the Lupas disease...By far the hottest for me growing up...

Also, Damn Belding & Belichick can be twins...Belichick should have played his cool brother instead of that Fabio wannabe...

*edit* Screetch was too busy playing KOF in China.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Yo guys dont be dissing on Lisa...she got the Lupas disease...By far the hottest for me growing up...

Also, Damn Belding & Belichick can be twins...Belichick should have played his cool brother instead of that Fabio wannabe...

belding looks like he ate belichick

lastcallhall

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I cannot stand Fallon - he's like that really annoying kid that always wants to hang out with the cool kids, so he tries waaaay too hard to fit in. The SbtB guys were great, though. :)

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
I cannot stand Fallon - he's like that really annoying kid that always wants to hang out with the cool kids, so he tries waaaay too hard to fit in. The SbtB guys were great, though. :)

this is exactly how I feel, but I guess he still does very good for himself.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Belding needs to start hanging out with slater instead of Oh Henry & Baby Ruth.
He looks like a corpse they fished out of the river on an episode of CSI.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Except for Belding, they all still look good, specially the girls. I like Zack's shoes. Too bad about Lisa.

Any one like the other Saved by the Bells, like the college years and new class? The show got so much better when they got Jessie, and Slater instead of the other actors they started with.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
The thing that surprises me is that everyone clearly looks aged... except for Slater. I'm pretty sure he's immortal.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
hope Elizabeth does a showgirls reunion next. most underrated movie ever.

That movie ruined Twin Peaks for me for years. Got over it, eventually, but still, Kyle MacLachlan, man, ouch.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I've never actually seen the movie, just a few choice scenes.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Is Mario Lopez playing both Slater and Screech?

He looks strange. Not the AC that I remembered.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Except for Belding, they all still look good, specially the girls. I like Zack's shoes. Too bad about Lisa.

Any one like the other Saved by the Bells, like the college years and new class? The show got so much better when they got Jessie, and Slater instead of the other actors they started with.

Yeah the one w/ Miss Bliss was alright, it wasn't until they went to high school w/ Slater that made the show for me...Didn't really care for Tori near the end...Watch some of the college years & i think watched one or two episodes New Class.

jon713

Camel Slug
This was great! I would watch everyday before school. Jessie spano still fine!

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Yeah the one w/ Miss Bliss was alright, it wasn't until they went to high school w/ Slater that made the show for me...Didn't really care for Tori near the end...Watch some of the college years & i think watched one or two episodes New Class.

Man, I couldn't stand Tori and her tomboyish ways. Though I found the various different owners of the Max amusing.

There were so many shows like this back in the day, like City Guys and this other one about basketball, but Saved by the Bell was the best.