Fake The King of Fighters 2000 AES US? Fake Double Dragon AES US?

grimeka

NEST Puppet
Hi everybody.

I bought to this seller one Double Dragon US some days ago, I saw the sale on this forum.
Some days after the payment, when I still haven't received the game, I saw the post that Grigri was written, so I spoke to Neo Satellite and I said him that I didn´t want the game and when the package arrives to my home, I send it without opening, he tell me that´s OK, when I sent the package, he refund me the half money and yesterday he refund me the total price.

I bought to this seller one more game on this forum, KOF2k1 US version and this game is 100% OK.

With all these fakes around our neo geo world, I don´t buy expensive games anymore... Only will buy from a seller 100% trusted.

I think is necessary an independent body that ensures as 100% original the expensive games, I prefer pay more money with a certificate of authenticity...

In my opinion in the neo geo world this is absolutely necessary ..

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Not really. I mean. You can take any snap lock US NEO GEO GAME, see and understand how it is printed, and see if it's blurry or not. If it is blurry, it's the end of the world.

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
4. No-one is aware of every slight revision of artwork that SNK might have released with the games. Comparing the quality of print seems to be the only definitive way to spot a fake.

Can't be more right than this rcantor. Some people shouldn't fart higher than their asses, particularly italian collectors who think their money give them any legitimacy to judge. I finished my full AES set back in 2007 and i don't think a stupid spaghetti eater have any advice to give, if not talking about pasta cooking time.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Some people shouldn't fart higher than their asses, particularly italian collectors who think their money give them any legitimacy to judge. I finished my full AES set back in 2007 and i don't think a stupid spaghetti eater have any advice to give, if not talking about pasta cooking time.
You keep on bubbling about my money (are you obsessed?!?) but money alone is worth nothing without knowledge and passion.

In fact that dumbass who bought your fake Maruko had enough money to buy your fake stuff but no knowledge and passion at all to understand he was buying shit...

Anyway you're in the right topic: your posts in a thread that is about fakes are just like cheese on spaghetti :p

By the way, how come a fake seller is still allowed to post on these forums?!? :spock:

Last edited:

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
By the way, how come a fake seller is still allowed to post on these forums?!? :spock:

Because you were the only one claiming loudly about that it was fake while having no proofs of what you were saying. The buyer (an italian guy, seems every italian is not as stupid as you) had the cart opened and checked it was genuine snk boards. So now you can't do anything else than keeping being an idiot, since intelligence is not for sale... unlike AES carts.

Now if you want to claim that i'm a fake seller, show you have balls or shut up. Talking shit and defaming on a forum is for pussies: act like a man, come and say it in front of me. I live pretty close from where you are from.

Last edited:

grimeka

NEST Puppet
Brandi and Blondi, please, we must speak about FAKES!!! personal problems anywhere else ..
This is a serious problem for people have bought these games and they don´t know if they are o not fakes..

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Because you were the only one claiming loudly about that it was fake while having no proofs of what you were saying. The buyer (an italian guy, seems every italian is not as stupid as you) had the cart opened and checked it was genuine snk boards.
Name this supposed italian buyer here or send me a PM

The Neo scene in Italy is small so i know almost everyone involved in it. I will personally contact him to see if he can confirm your rants

Every other words on this matter is irrilevant :annoyed:

Brandi and Blondi, please, we must speak about FAKES!!!
Ask Blondin: he knows this matter very well :lolz:

This is a serious problem for people have bought these games and they don´t know if they are o not fakes..
This is a serious problem indeed. The only solution is to buy stuff from reputable and trust-worthy sellers, just like you said, and share our knowledge here about fakes, just like Wolf did about the US Metal Slug 2 and just like i did about Blondin's Maruko, pointing out differences from the real thing

Last edited:

grigri

n00b
Blondin's Chibi was a fake. Everybody knows that.
This guy is stupid. He's a liar and a show off.
The true French ng fan community is laughing at that ass.

Indeed he should not be allowed on any serious ng forum.

People, be sure, not all the French are like him and not all the French insult people with cheap racist comments when they're wrong and when they've discovered the game they've owned for years was fake.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
popcorn.gif

grimeka

NEST Puppet
This is a serious problem indeed. The only solution is to buy stuff from reputable and trust-worthy sellers, just like you said, and share our knowledge here about fakes, just like Wolf did about the US Metal Slug 2 and just like i did about Blondin's Maruko, pointing out differences from the real thing

Yes, the only solution is this: buy games to trust-worthy-sellers, demand HQ pics, show this pics in this forum and and cross your fingers.. (I don't know if this expression is available in English language..xD)

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Very interesting!!!! How many fake carts in the market? We know they are 100 legit copies but how's about fake copy?

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Is Neoamusement trustworthy? Bought two high priced AES games from them a year or so ago.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
They should get advice from real collectors who know what they're talking about....
Yep, like those who have fakes in their collection and don't even realize that :lolz:

P.S. Still waiting for the supposed italian fake Maruko buyer name... :rolleyes:

Is Neoamusement trustworthy? Bought two high priced AES games from them a year or so ago.
Neoamuesement (Akiba-Connect on eBay) is ok and should be fakes-free ;)

Last edited:

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
It is a real shame, but true, the person in the middle of this picture is responsible for selling counterfeit KOF2000 US carts.

He came all the way to Las Vegas to meet with Dion and I, and obviously pretended to care about Neo, but in reality, he was obviously there to sponge off our hospitality. It would not be the first time either of us has been nice to someone, only to get stabbed in the back later. Maybe it helps for people to understand why sometimes Dion and I can seem tired of the morons.

I feel for the people that got scammed. Please pursue this person for chargebacks and fraud. At this point I consider ANY KOF 2000 US without proper documentation to be suspect, since even this person had at least one true copy, as I saw it and verified it myself. We will be putting up a registry of owners on the new website when it is up.

DSC00003%202011.09.18.2232.02.jpg

Problems with the KoF2000 English Edition being sold from France

Duplicate NGF stamp of authenticity
The NGF authenticity stamp looks very similar, but it is not the original NGF stamp. They made a duplicate of our NGF stamp. Most people wouldn't spot this. This can be clearly noticed when compared to our original NGF authenticity stamp.

Duplicate NGF Distributor Sticker
The NGF distributor sticker is too square. (this is also a reproduction).
Can only be noticed when compared to an original NGF distributor sticker.

Manual discrepancies
Manual staples are not int the correct areas (they are to high and too low).
The biggest giveaway: the last sentence word "television" should end in the far right corner, not in the center. They forgot to type "NEO GEO HOME SYSTEM CONSOLE," and thus the sentence ends in the middle of the page.

Errors soon fixed??
As the counterfeiters learn of these details, they may print new manuals to correct their errors.

With that in mind....DO NOT BUY a KoF2000 English Edition cartridges from anyone if they do not have the Certificate of Authenticity and Certificate of Ownership, and the 4 special holographic serial number stickers!!!!

Registered and archived
The certificates can not be duplicated because every Certificate of Authenticity will have a special distinction and each KoF2000 provenance and ownership history is registered in the NGF archives.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
It seems that the seller is taking back the fakes and refounding the money

While this is good news for the poor buyers, it's frightening for all the others because these carts are going back to a scammer who will probably try to place them somewhere else... :annoyed:

Once again eyes open wide out there when buying rare AES carts :eye: :eye:

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Yep, like those who have fakes in their collection and don't even realize that :lolz:
P.S. Still waiting for the supposed italian fake Maruko buyer name... :rolleyes:

Maybe you should take a look at your games then, Mister 'I hold the truth'... cause mine have been sold without any problem about that, and buyer had checked the most expensive ones. Anyway, you should be aware (you who know so maaaaany things) that games that were bought many years ago had little chance to be high quality offset counterfeits, since it's such a recent phenomenon. Concerning buyer's identity, he lives in Verona and he's not member on this forum nor any other videogame one: which i can understand veeeery easily, seeing so many loudmouth as you talking shit. If he wants to occur he'll do, i don't have either to talk in his name or give his identity. It's like many other things you shouldn't get involved into: it's none of your business...:shame:

PS: About competences, i have to tell you that i've been in videogame business for ten years selling rare vintage games and many many AES carts, while i started collecting AES back in 1999. So if you need to be important on forums (lol) by giving advices to other members, try with young ones who are starting collecting, but don't come up with me saying you're an expert... since you're just ridiculous.

Last edited:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Blondin, you're a funny troll but we're talking about serious issues here

Please stop your rants against me: nobody gives a damn about you and your collecting skills, really :oh_no:

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Blondin, you're a funny troll but we're talking about serious issues here

I might be a virtual troll, but you LOOK LIKE a troll....

Please stop your rants against me

I know this forum is the only place where you might exist - since you probably don't exist as a man (i mean with balls) irl- but please... don't give you more importance than you really have.

nobody gives a damn about you and your collecting skills, really :oh_no:

And so yours....:cool:

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Very entertaining to see a frenchman and an italian insulting each other in half-broken english.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Neoamuesement (Akiba-Connect on eBay) is ok and should be fakes-free ;)

Thank you for the information. :)
To find a honest seller nowadays is not easy, so I am glad to have chosen a good one.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Now I've seen everything.

Freaked freaked stuffs.

I know. This is the first I've ever heard of somebody "counterfeiting" an NGF stamp. That blows my mind on several different levels.