Facebook to rebrand next week

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Can we trust the corporations to dispense that good information?

Are we just finally all agreeing that all for profit media is bullshit lie?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
ZUCKERFUK always has this far away look.....his sh88ty site needs to go the way of MY SPACE...OR is FB TOO BIG TO FAIL?
BB

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
I'd toss Facebook into the volcano if I could, but I don't even know how you'd "fix" the problem. I'd try banning corporations from using personally identifiable information in predictive ways to be advertised to by corporations and handed over misinformation from Russian troll farms, but that'd never happen, they'd be losing their only source of revenue and it'd no longer be "free", and corporations will always absolve themselves from responsibility by hiding behind the "algorithm" 'cause it's all just numbers to the people who drive the bus. It's not like people actually BELIEVE these things right? The things our system determined they already somewhat believe in and want to see more of??

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
It's been well documented that BB has in fact turned into your crazy aunt that still forwards fake political pieces to everyone on their contact list.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I think society is irreversibly damaged. At this point you have to fight bad info with good info.

Even if facebook disappeared tomorrow, we'd just have some new thing to point our pitchforks at.

I'm not sure I agree Roger old chap. Maybe? It does feel like we are traversing something akin to the middle ages with all that entails. It's unreal

I forgot how snobbish Norton was by the way. And I have always tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. But Jesus man.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I mean I don't have a Facebook account and haven't for years, but it's just because I find it tedious, not because I know something other don't.

And I believe these platforms shape their customers to be the customers they need. They shape the world by shaping you.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This is exactly the kind of post that clogs up facebook and makes it a piece of shit
LET'S HOPE IT CONTINUES THEN!!
I remember when the FAKAE NEWS promoted this GUBERMENT SITE!! "OH!!! FACEBOOK IS WHERE THE COOL KIDS HANG OUT!!" and so many fools took the bait hook line and stinker!
BB

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
What are you talking about? What you’re saying might be true BB, but you sound absolutely crazy.

Are you ok?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Okay at this point I’m convinced BB gave up his account or it’s been acquired by another member for the lulz.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Big Bear has to be a fake or hijacked account at this point. The mixture of new conspiracy theory stuff (“fake news” and “zuckerfuck”) combined with 90’s “UN New World Order” conspiracy bullshit is just too perfect. That with a persona and posting style that makes you question whether he has early onset dementia (“DONT BUY FROM TV”) - it’s just too perfect.

Either that or he suffered a traumatic brain injury sometime in the last decade.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Big Bear has to be a fake or hijacked account at this point. The mixture of new conspiracy theory stuff (“fake news” and “zuckerfuck”) combined with 90’s “UN New World Order” conspiracy bullshit is just too perfect. That with a persona and posting style that makes you question whether he has early onset dementia (“DONT BUY FROM TV”) - it’s just too perfect.

Either that or he suffered a traumatic brain injury sometime in the last decade.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BEAR, DON'T MESS WITH HIS HONEY

#USA
#THESEKNEESDONTKNEEL
#PLAYFOOTBALLANDSTFU
#LESSSNOWFLAKESMORECHIXWITHDIX

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Everyone is in on it except me, I see.

Sorry I spoiled the fun.

Uhm….fuck the UN Black Helicopters and NAFTA? Amirite or amirite?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Okay at this point I’m convinced BB gave up his account or it’s been acquired by another member for the lulz.
That hadn't ocurred to me as a possibility. It would be hilarious, but unfortunately I doubt it's the case. I think all this recent craziness is just the natural evolution of his previous crackpot nonsense, like his paranoia of illegals squatting in his barn from several years ago. No points for guessing who he voted for in the last two elections.