F.S.> NEO-GEO MV-U4 candy-CAB

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yo peoples. I'm selling My U4 cab to upgrade to an atomiswave SD. This cab I'm selling is very nice. Picture is great. I see no burn-in. The paint is nice and un-chipped. Also, since it it metal, there isn't much in the way of sun-fade. I have it setup for quarter play, so you can have your friends over and burn them for money if you want. I've also replaced the ball tops with clear bubbley ones, and give the option of keeping those, or putting the solid ones back on. The buttons have also all been replaced since I bought the machine. Locks and keys included, 4-slot motherboard and games not included. This is a cab you don't see very often, So come and get it. $400 pickup

DCP_0196-1.jpg

DCP_0197-1.jpg

Also willing to consider trades.

Last edited:

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Free bump for a hot ass cab! Stellar price too judging by the condition. I'd drop like $600+ on it if I were local.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
stuffmonger said:
Price drop bump :(
lowered to 400

Again, the local thing is killing me. I'd buy this in a heartbeat if you were in the Midwest. Bump the a good guy and a damn good price. Someone please pick this up!

BTW: That $400 shipped to Kansas right?? :D

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Jedah Doma said:
Again, the local thing is killing me. I'd buy this in a heartbeat if you were in the Midwest. Bump the a good guy and a damn good price. Someone please pick this up!

BTW: That $400 shipped to Kansas right?? :D
Tell ya what. I'll throw in a box of candy and a place to spend the night if you feel like driving out here to pick it up ;)

RyogAkari

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
If you guys want the cab so much contact north american van lines. They'll pick it up and I think they can set it up on a crate for you (for an extra price) so that the seller doesnt have to.

A simple solution for third party moving.

I want another candy cab myself but my next one is going to be six button. ^_^

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
RyogAkari said:
If you guys want the cab so much contact north american van lines. They'll pick it up and I think they can set it up on a crate for you (for an extra price) so that the seller doesnt have to.

A simple solution for third party moving.

I want another candy cab myself but my next one is going to be six button. ^_^
Shipping is an extra $200-$300+ If you're going to spend that much on shipping... might as well have a roadtrip while you're at it.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
stuffmonger said:
Shipping is an extra $200-$300+ If you're going to spend that much on shipping... might as well have a roadtrip while you're at it.

Aint that the truth. Bump for a cool guy and awesome cab.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ok, so I've had a couple people asking questions about it, so I'll post here the dimensions of the cab.
width: 25"
height: 50"
Depth: 31"

It's still available, so c'mon and buy up!

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
$400 now? If I didn't just spend $800 to maintain/fix the car, I'd be all over this....:crying:

Somebody buy this.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
still available :(

Somebody buy this up. Finding a candy cab that's decent and not a hong kong cab for $400 is not that easy to come across anymore. Let alone, a cab like this (which is pretty difficult to find for sale).

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Surprised this is still here. You guys on the west coast are spoiled. ;)

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have one person interested right now, and yes. shipping overseas would cost $1000+ easy (plus the cost of the cab).

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Bumps> still here for the time being... I'll throw in a box of candy and a stack of hats to whoever buys it... and... a car seat warmer!!! :p

GCrusher

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What's funny about the shipping is that from Southern CA to Northern CA the shipping is almost as much as shipping from coast to coast.
I'm in Northern CA and have seen plenty of nice Neo cabs, all in Southern CA, and shipping is still expensive for the 400 miles.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I would absolutely love that cab, if it was just a couple hundred miles closer. We never get cabs that nice in the midwest. For the price its ridicoulus, we pay that for the monitor alone :/

miamijoe

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow see u still have this i come in to some money soon oh about 2 weeks or so and maybe i can get this cad im in san gabriel so not to far any ways good luck
$ 400 thats a steal

becks!

n00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
lol ok this might sound really dumb and all but i thought i will throw it in here anyway..

im going to LA in 3months time, and wondering if i were to buy it now, if anyone would know how much it would cost me to take it back with me on the plane? to australia? lol?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
becks! said:
lol ok this might sound really dumb and all but i thought i will throw it in here anyway..

im going to LA in 3months time, and wondering if i were to buy it now, if anyone would know how much it would cost me to take it back with me on the plane? to australia? lol?

LOL

(free bump for a great seller and a great guy!)

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
becks! said:

I'm pretty sure you can't take it on a plane with you. Also, I would like to have this off my hands as soon as possible so I don't have to take it with me when I move, and then get rid of it right away.

GCrusher

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
stuffmonger said:
I'm pretty sure you can't take it on a plane with you. Also, I would like to have this off my hands as soon as possible so I don't have to take it with me when I move, and then get rid of it right away.
It's not like yer taking snakes on a plane!:lolz: