F/S: Modded Systems - Sega Genesis, Sega Nomad, TurboExpress

lastcallhall

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
EDIT: I know the pic is blurry, I will update tonight with a better one.

Hey all, I have the following systems for sale:

(3) Sega Genesis model 1 systems with the following mods:
-Component video mod
-S-video mod
-Rear stereo out mod
-JP/US region mod*
-Overclock mod (10 MHz)
-Halt switch
-Full electrolytic capacitor recap.
Every system comes with a pair of component and stereo audio cables, along with a power supply and controller (2 of the systems have 3rd party supplies, but they have been checked and work fine).

*I have not widened the cart slot for Japanese carts, but I can upon request.

Looking for $110.00 shipped for each of these.

***ALL SOLD

_________________________________________________________________________________________

(1) Sega Nomad. The system has been recapped and had the LCD replaced with a modern LCD screen. Comes with battery pack, official Nomad AC adapter and a Sega Everdrive. AC adapter jack has also been resoldered as the joints were cracked when I bought the system. Works like champ now.

Looking for $200.00 shipped for this as a lot.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

(1) TurboExpress. System has been recapped to restore audio functionality (and 90% of the caps were leaking). Comes with 3rd party AC adapter.

SOLD!

Here is a picture of all the systems for sale, but I can take additional ones upon request. Additionally, I will test each system as it is sold and upload a video of the system in action to my Youtube channel before I ship. I'm open to offers, but please, no trades - my list of wants is very small and esoteric at this point. Thanks for looking!

20150204_233226_zpsphymubnw.jpg

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Good prices, I've sold a couple genesis with the same mods for more. $110 shipped is a good deal. Good luck with the sale.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Are there any compatibility issues with the overclock mod?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Are there any compatibility issues with the overclock mod?

IIRC, some games have issues being overclocked, but he has a switch in there to disable it for normal operation.

lastcallhall

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
IIRC, some games have issues being overclocked, but he has a switch in there to disable it for normal operation.

This. The processor model (Hitachi, Motorola, Signetics) also can play a part in the compatibility. I do try my best to test on games that have been known to crash for certain models, however. But like Gohan said, there's a switch to toggle the OC on or off.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Any chance on selling the nomad without the cart?