Everdrive GBA Group Buy

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Cant wait to get my $5 back so I can get another pack of pokemon cards.

Thanks for doing this!

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok so from what I'm reading... If I want to use a scart cable on game cube I need to have a pal system. I have the GBA player for the ntsc system, will this work or is the boot up disc region locked? Also if I get a pal system can I get it to ouptut a ntsc signal or will I have to do something else? I thought I remember people selling region modded systems is that just a mod chip? Someone point me in the right direction, I did just bid on a pal system on eBay but then the seller messages me it's not Pal after all.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
iirc the disc is region locked but the GBA player hardware is not. I could be wrong but I don't think a mod chip would let you switch between 50 and 60 hertz; it would just bypass region lockout and piracy prevention. Best bet is buying a PAL console.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Is it too late to participate? If not I'd like to get one. I'm at work right now and won't be able to check back into this thread until I get off work. If so, I can send payment as soon as I get home. Thanks.

Phillip

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
As far as I am concerned you can keep the $5 as a thank you for doing this group buy. I know how much work they are to do.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok so from what I'm reading... If I want to use a scart cable on game cube I need to have a pal system. I have the GBA player for the ntsc system, will this work or is the boot up disc region locked? Also if I get a pal system can I get it to ouptut a ntsc signal or will I have to do something else? I thought I remember people selling region modded systems is that just a mod chip? Someone point me in the right direction, I did just bid on a pal system on eBay but then the seller messages me it's not Pal after all.

I got a silver pal cube I could throw you on the cheapness if you fancy.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
As far as I am concerned you can keep the $5 as a thank you for doing this group buy. I know how much work they are to do.

I was thinking the same.

Keep my five also as a token of appreciation.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
You know how often group buys happen. You're the first but not the last to see this thread or just find out.

Within 3 months, they'll be another I'd bet.

Plus, version two will be out after we find the bugs:lolz:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
You know what, that's a killer idea, Yodd.

Keep my $5 Travis, you deserve it! :buttrock:

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You guys are too kind!! Just wanted to give you all a quick update, for some reason Paypal declined my original transaction, and I had to get new discount codes from krikzz and resubmit the transaction with Paypal on the phone. Additionally, because of the daily spending limit, I have to do 21 today, and 21 tomorrow. The first order payment was completed successfully, and tomorrow I'll try to get the second batch order. I really appreciate all the tips, and I know I still owe some of you $5. I will process the partial refunds after all the krikzz orders go through. Thanks again for your patience!!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
These are the unexpected headaches many of us donated for;)

Thank you for your patience dealing with this.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
you can keep my $5, I already got all the holographics anyways.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
All points considered...I want my 5 bucks back.

Spoiler:
J/K. Keep the $5 for being awesome and for setting this up! Get something nice for yourself.