Euro Cup 2021!

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Imagine if Hungary make it through the group of death. I can't work Germany out.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That first Austria goal which was offsides was questionable. That one was about as close as the Benzema goal which was challenged against Portugal.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tomorrow Portugal Belgium

Portugal can win this. But it won’t come easy. If the only guy playing his heart out of CR7, it will be a rough acorn of a game.

really hoping Bruno wakes the fuck up and anals the fuck out of KDB.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I think i have overdosed on watching football. Luckily they always lessen the frequency of the games at this point of the tournament just before the hallucinations kick in.

Something of an upset win for the Czechs. Holland always seems to find a way to self destruct. I was happy to see Belgium go through as well. Portugal came up short except in the diving department.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
UEFA just increased the matches for more TV money. Portugal won the title as third in the group phase last tournament. I preferred the 16 teams tournaments.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Belgium Portugal was a great second half. Would have been better with more goals, but Belgium wasn’t going to park the bus on Portugal and it was entertaining. Sad to see Ronny out but he’s at the stage Figo was at when Ronny was starting out. Elder statemen. Someone else should have taken over. Wasn’t Felix. Maybe Atletico was the wrong team for Felix.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Spain finally delivering the goods. They scored 4 goals today so far. One of them was an own goal even.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
fucking france its slow as fuck can get any run going and they are marked and clogged by the swiss defence , and pogba need less touch is he not 100%,

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Switzerland are out thinking and out muscling teh French...

Can they keep it up?

xROTx

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It's coming home

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
settle down, Stevis. We all saw Eurovision and know that Italy will swoop in and win in the end.