ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
kloop fucked up should have brought on sturridge for wijnaldum toward the last ten minutes of the game.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
kloop fucked up should have brought on sturridge for wijnaldum toward the last ten minutes of the game.

I don't know if Sturridge should have come on or Lovren should have come off. Dejan makes some incredible blunders at times, and for most of the second half it looked like Liverpool couldn't clear the ball.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Just trying to establish himself as a member, then pull off some scamming in the market place.

Dang man that harsh. My apologies. I had the wrong thread. I'll let you guys get back on topic. Is Messi really that good or over rated?

Last edited:

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
So I guess Costa's NOT going?

A rumour says Barcelona and Atlético are interested in Costa.
Personally I don't want Costa to come here again, for me he's an overrated player with a disgusting Mourinho style over his soul.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Mr. Vichai must wait until Ranieri had played both games against Sevilla.
He (Ranieri) has won the right to finish his trajectory playing in Europe in front the team that he guided to play for first time the Champions League.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Oh God Rot....that's exactly what I thought too....d'ya think they'll be relegated?

I think... there is a very good chance of this tbh...

They seem to be leaving their best performances for European football..

The Champions League is cool... but if you get relegated... that's defo not cool...

xROTx

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
The title winning run was def a one-off, but I couldn't see the same core of players, same management fighting relegation the season after.
I thought mid-table, at worst.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Exactly. This is the last thing anyone would want after winning the title last year. But as we all know, the vote of confidence is generally the 'kiss of death' in the UK football scene. I have to agree with Thierry Henry's post where I assumed that they'd be mid table at worst, but man....losing Kante was big....any other factors that you all think attributed to Leicester's poor form?

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
The performances, or lack there of, from Vardy and Mahrez are easy to point to.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
The performances, or lack there of, from Vardy and Mahrez are easy to point to.

Vardy is actually more clinical this year.
He is simply not getting the amount of chances he was last season. It's a lack of a supply line.

The stats actually show that Vardy is working as hard as last season - covering exactly the same average distance per game - and he is even making more sprints than last year. The ball is simply not finding him when he does. And certainly not in dangerous areas.

Interesting read: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38879315

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
A rumour says Barcelona and Atlético are interested in Costa.
Personally I don't want Costa to come here again, for me he's an overrated player with a disgusting Mourinho style over his soul.

He's a thug. Any good team needs a thug. Someone who isn't afraid to fight, punch, kick, scratch, and pile in where they can to get a win. He's a bit selfish, but a striker needs to be selfish. you'd be stupid t say you wouldn't have him on your team. Barcelona can rest on their laurels with their striking trio, but any team that's in a reconstruction period would kill to have a striker of his caliber be available. He really does seem to be playing up leaving. Either he truly wants to go, or he's just convinced he's worth more money.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
He's a thug. Any good team needs a thug. Someone who isn't afraid to fight, punch, kick, scratch, and pile in where they can to get a win. He's a bit selfish, but a striker needs to be selfish. you'd be stupid t say you wouldn't have him on your team. Barcelona can rest on their laurels with their striking trio, but any team that's in a reconstruction period would kill to have a striker of his caliber be available. He really does seem to be playing up leaving. Either he truly wants to go, or he's just convinced he's worth more money.

And we all thought he was going to China. That was obviously scrapped. I was under the impression Conte had a word with him to stay, right?