EMS tracking from the UK to the US?

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
ok, I sent a parcel to a member here on Jan 21st via EMS, and it left the UK on the 22nd, but hasn't arrived yet. Does anyone know which websites you can use to track packages sent to the US from the UK (EMS shipping)? Both the parcelforce and royal mail sites can only track parcels in the UK, or on there way to the UK, but not from it. I was going to post this in unrelated, but it would probably get lost in all the "EA is crappy etc" and other random threads, so I figure I'd post it here. Any help with this would be much appreciated...

Thanks in advance,

Will

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This http://www.usps.com is the only answer I could give.
When we ship EMS parcels out, we can track it through USPS.
If you were shipping the parcel to the east coast, it's very possible that there could have been a delay due to the terrible weather and unsatisfactory cleanup we've received the last couple of days.
-BB

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Do you mean Airsure when you mean EMS, as thats the UK version?
Everytime Ive shipped a cart to the states Ive used airsure and its normally there in 4 working days and costs around £14.00.

I think you can track it on Royal Mails site until it leaves the UK, but you cant trace it after that - I could be wrong, but Im sure thats it.

The best person to ask would be Rot as he's a postmaster.

hope this helps mate

SHO

Raiden's Valet
its only been 4 days, dont worry

start worry when it hits like 2 weeks

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
I just got a packed from Rot...and it took 1 week to get to Canada from the UK. I wasnt worried one bit as he's da man. So dont worry man...it will get to its destination. The only prob Rot and I had...was the fucking tracking number never worked at all...so he and I were fucking pissed about that. He was also worried but I knew he was gonna get it. Anyways it ended up good as we both got our packages on the sameday. Yah! :D

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
ah, I forgot about the weather, thats probably why its been delayed. It was sent airsure, and royal mail can't track it once it has left the UK. Thanks for the info guys :)

Will

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
aye, no worries. it'll get there. Airsue is good, and you are right, it will go as far as telling you it has arrived in the states.
Re Canada, it always takes longer to and from Canada, cause they is very strict with any outgoing and incoming parcels. So I've been told in my postie.
But no sweat, it'll get there.
Waiting for the Rotster to put his mustard in :D