Effing Ninja Masters!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Unless you play your games 24/7, they will have to look pretty.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The one good thing that came about from the NGX mess is that it got me to play Ninja Masters for the first time. So fantastic, I'll get the CD someday.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're not using your NGX right...most people don't, they're too busy being nagging wives to see the potential in this machine...once soft moded it's really a great handheld system and to an extent a decent enough HDMI setup...again only once soft moded...easier to run than them raspberry pies you spent so much time with...

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I picked up NM for the first time a few months back it was one of the very few Neo titles i had never played. I found it to be better than the general publics opinion but also found it a bit hard to play which is a player issue not a game issue, months later I've returned to it and I'm worse than i was before lol. I've been trying to make it thru the game with sasuke but get stopped in my tracks every time 4 matches in by Kamui. years ago i never had much trouble picking up new 2d fighter and learning my way thru and then later finding a few characters to master but this game stops me cold, I'm gonna try Goemon again but any advise or thoughts would be great to kick around, I actually came on today to make a NM thread and saw this one was recent .

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Since when is the general consensus negative when it comes to NM?! Maybe at Noob Yabrone Central but not in the rest of the world, you're not swimming against the current by any means there Finaldork...

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I think you've read as much ignorant Negative stuff about NM as the rest of us, I'm almost positive in fact. That said you wanna chat NM and tell me where i can improve my game or sling mud which I know your better than.

Finaldork

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ignorant...yeah...but a general consensus? No.

Dude, learn to walk before you fly...remember the simple universal commands, also how to switch fighting style, then the special normal, followed by specials and then DSM moves for lack of better terms, after that try to find your starter so you can do your "sequence combo" once you get that you're gonna be just fine. Like all fighting games space management is a must, if you can't get that in this game you won't get it in any other game, all fighting games are equal in the sense of space and gravity...like a pong game except the paddles move everywhere on the screen along with the goal point...I know you should understand that, if not then you are truly lost and should go back to the beginning...Urban Champion.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Valuable reminders thanks man ! Ive never had trouble with 2 fighter like I do with this one but maybe i am trying to soar before i crawl, ill put my ego aside and continue to grind on.
Cut my teeth on Urban champ and Kung fu. LoL

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Natsume was a beast. I love the art in this game, but I always felt it was missing something.