eBay Sega CDX Lunar, Popful Mail, Vay, Rise of the Dragon, Iron Helix

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

I don't think anyone here would really be interested so it's on eBay.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I tried to make it interesting. With all the ways I have to play Genesis games, I don't need the hardware or discs anymore.

I forgot I had the CDX until recently. I had a few but they're gone now. I still have an X'EYE but need to get the disc drive repaired. Since it has the outer box, not the inner cardboard, I may just throw it on eBay and see what happens.

I really like the look of the X'EYE so I've got mixed feelings.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I would have made an offer on this if I'd known you were selling it. lol

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Same as Viewpoint! The CDX would have been cool, but you have the three Sega CD games I actually "want" in my collection. lol. GLWTS!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I hate to say it but this was a cash grab for bills. Credit card payment and I need money for my car.

I would have hooked someone up here normally. Not a case of flipping as I've had the shit for 10plus years. I did take advantage of the market in general, I'll be honest about that.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Popful mail such an overrated game. I played it for a day then promptly sold it. Cool having a platformer with voice acting but meh. The case looked cool. I had the pretty one aswell.

Reactions: Syn

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nice auction result! Hopefully that helps out with some stuff.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It should combined with some other crap I've sold.

Too late for Spring cleaning but I'm doing some Summer cleaning.

If anyone wants a nice boxed 3DO I've got two, a Panasonic and a Goldstar, systems I'll be selling. One here I'll hook someone up with, the other eBay or Facebook. The Goldstar has a vcd Module installed for big tymers, lol.