eBay: Mushihimesama Futari Black Label kit 850$ (Yaton)

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
He's got more than 100 of them too. I wonder what a group buy price would be like, or if these will drop in price as demand leverages out.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
He's got more than 100 of them too. I wonder what a group buy price would be like, or if these will drop in price as demand leverages out.

Wow hopefully the price drops like a rock after pushing 100 of them on eBay :-)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
This is the international version. It doesn't worth as much as the original japanese one. The games aren't exactly the same. The international version is easier. Still a good deal though.

If Yaton has a hundred kits, I'd say wait and see. The price will go down eventually.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
This is the international version. It doesn't worth as much as the original japanese one. The games aren't exactly the same. The international version is easier. Still a good deal though.

If Yaton has a hundred kits, I'd say wait and see. The price will go down eventually.

He was/is also selling new DDPII kits. The problem with em is the batteries have already leaked everywhere and look like shit/ have a very dodgy fix. In my case the UP/B/C didn't work as well...so back it goes.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member

Why would the international version have Japanese art work + have a date during when the JP version was made? The JP version was made in 2007...Int (according to wiki) was in 2009.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Why would the international version have Japanese art work + have a date during when the JP version was made? The JP version was made in 2007...Int (according to wiki) was in 2009.

It's not really an international (English) version, more like an old vs. new thing.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The date on it is 2009/11/27 and it's the international version.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
The original japanese version comes with some sticker on the box.

Black Label

5634177cf19f38ecceb3ad086d48d1c0_zps979c53a5.jpg

Black Label "International" re-release

57ca56fd91287f95fa59550d46b3989c_zps17fb7324.jpg

This is a version of Black Label released in November 2009 intended for international release, and not for sale in Japan. In this version the bosses have reduced health compared to the standard Black Label release.

I wouldn't pay much attention to the date printed on a sticker in one of his stock pics. Ask him about the actual date written on the warning screen of the actual game listed. The original 2007 version had a limited run of only 150 boards.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I wouldn't pay much attention to the date printed on a sticker in one of his stock pics. Ask him about the actual date written on the warning screen of the actual game listed. The original 2007 version had a limited run of only 150 boards.

The sticker on the board has the 2007 date and these are sealed kits so it's an understandable mistake.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I have one of these kits from Yaton and can confirm it is the international version.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I had the intl version as well, and having played it side by side with the japan version could not tell the difference. I 1cc'd both as well and on the port. There are videos that better illustrate it on youtube. I know they are different, just saying I couldn't tell. That's an awesome price.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I had the intl version as well, and having played it side by side with the japan version could not tell the difference. I 1cc'd both as well and on the port. There are videos that better illustrate it on youtube. I know they are different, just saying I couldn't tell. That's an awesome price.

The only difference I noticed was that the bosses in the international version had less health than in the Japanese version.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
The only difference I noticed was that the bosses in the international version had less health than in the Japanese version.

Yeah, but the weird thing is, playing them side by side...the boss battles aren't over noticeably quicker in the intl version...it's weird