Dynamite Cop:....teh fuck?

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
I just found a copy not too long ago so I thought I'd give it a whirl...it's easily one of the funniest games what the special ops using things like sides of beef to beat up "modern day pirates" n' shit.....

But....wtf...was the game supposed to be only 17 min long? were there any hidden characters or anything?

Last question: does anyone know of any decent beat'em ups for dreamcast I should look into?

tnx in advance

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
D.C. is an amazing game, get part 2. I played it co-op with a friend the whole way through once and I havent had a blast like that in long long time. Definitely some funny twisted stuff goin on but its good fun.

toy_brain

Amano's Drinking Buddy
Spoonman said:

But....wtf...was the game supposed to be only 17 min long? were there any hidden characters or anything?
Well, to be fair there are 3 seperate missions that take different routes through the ship and have different endings, and once you have aced those you have 3 more missions which are just 'extra hard' versions of the previous 3.

No hidden characters that I've heard of, but there is plenty of artwork to unlock.

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Hey thank you, lads....Toybrain, thank you.

BTW, Neofight is part 2 any longer, any other characters?

kc

Belnar Institute Student
i played the streets of rage beta for dreamcast, what could have been:oh_no:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
"Last question: does anyone know of any decent beat'em ups for dreamcast I should look into?"

I second Zombies Revenge

kc

Belnar Institute Student
NGT said:
"Last question: does anyone know of any decent beat'em ups for dreamcast I should look into?"

I second Zombies Revenge

The simpsons. (Arcade)

Burn the classic on a CD and behold it all.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Spoonman said:
Hey thank you, lads....Toybrain, thank you.

BTW, Neofight is part 2 any longer, any other characters?

Yea there is. If you Downloaded the detonator pack from sega's site early on when it was out, you could play as the chic from the first game (Die hard arcade). The Detonator pack also had some extra weapons, items, etc.

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
yes if it is the DC version you should be able to play as a crack monkey and bruce willis

check gamefags for more info

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
GregN. said:
Yea there is. If you Downloaded the detonator pack from sega's site early on when it was out, you could play as the chic from the first game (Die hard arcade). The Detonator pack also had some extra weapons, items, etc.
OMG!
Was there a save file for it? How??!!:help:

gt6plus

Another Striker
20 Year Member
kc said:
The simpsons. (Arcade)

Burn the classic on a CD and behold it all.

You can play the simpsons on the DC using Mame???

No way...

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
gt6plus said:
You can play the simpsons on the DC using Mame???

No way...

Yeah, Suprnova.com has it 7 meg file that DC compatible....not sure if its self boot though

kc

Belnar Institute Student
Kid Aphex said:
Where?

Well I got the beta from a friend in middle school, he wanted 50 bucks and i paid him. I checked weither or not the game was a CD or a GD and it was a GD because my cd-drive would not read it. The game was 45% done not alot of the sounds were missing but level 2 had no BGM. Overall the game was a rip off of Fist of The north star on psx LINK. The Bosses had not death animation they just fell face flat. Graphics looked like a smoother Blitz 01. Later i sold it for 200$ and got my neo-geo.I guessing they made about 100 beta CD's because my copy had 47/100 on it. Also the game was jap, so i had to burn a boot disc.