Dragon's Crown PS3/Vita

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Alright ladies and gents, thought I'd make an official thread here for Dragon's Crown. If Amazon Prime goes though I should have it on Tuesday when the game comes out. But as they've been saying you've got to play through most of the game single player before they allow you to play online. I'm going to be on vacation next Saturday (10th coming back on the 17th) so I hope you folks will still be playing it. Also, I don't have a mic for my Triple, so I won't be able to chat.

Triple

Moon Jump= Moon Jump81
Tron= MrNeoGeo
scrubsy= sentairanger
Lagduf= Lagduf
betterdavid= graln1k
kidpanda= Kidpanda
WoodyXP=garou5016

Vita

Poison Sama= Burijitto

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I did preorder dragon's crown through amazon,but since i picked free shipping it's suppose to go out on the 12th.

Still i will play with any one that will be buying it for the PS3.BTW my psn nickname is in the sig.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
PS3 person here. sentairanger is my psn. I should be able to start playing Wednesday morning after work.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
PSN=Lagduf

I should be playing the day it comes out. Going to pick up a physical copy on the day of release.

I'll be running through Borderlands 2 (360) with some friends most evenings, but weekends I'll undoubtedly be on Dragon's Crown.

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
PSN = graln1k

Grabbed it from a local game shop a couple of days ago. Loving it so far (but I've only had a couple of hours to mess with it)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Pre-ordered this with the futureshop e3 promo. I should get it on tuesday as well :buttrock:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler

You need to check local "Mom n' Pop" game shops. Most of them don't even bother with street dates and just put the game out whenever they get it. Video Games New York in NYC does it with just about every game they sell. Once they get it in, it's on the shelf for sale.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
No mom and pops near me. It's ok, I'm still playing Asura's Wrath anyway.
Oh and if anyone wants to add me...
PSN ID: Kidpanda

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
You need to check local "Mom n' Pop" game shops.

I figured as much. I was hoping a major chain near me broke street date.

I haven't seen a mom 'n pop store that got new releases in ages.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Soon as i finish the 9th stage i'll have the online play unlocked.In the other thread lagduf informed me about it.Still i find it odd,that the mode wasn't available from the start.

Last edited:

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I picked it up for the PS3. Currently a level 9 Dwarf. If anybody wants to roll out and beat some ass, halla. My PSN is 'garou5016'.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Just edited it with a few more names. Sorry for starting an online thread then going out on vacation for a week. Now I'm into Ducktales. I have it set to easy now so I'll breeze through it then I'll be back on my Amazon so I can unlock the online.

PS. How's the online been? Have people been sticking around? I LOVE these games but I'm always afraid that people will loose interest and drop off.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Oh, forgot to mention that my PSN ID is in my sig.

For those with sigs disabled, my ID is "Burijitto".

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
PS. How's the online been? Have people been sticking around? I LOVE these games but I'm always afraid that people will loose interest and drop off.

The online has been alright. When I pick a board to play I get thrown in with random players and we throw down. Haven't found the feature where you get to pick who you play with.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I don't own a PS3, but I own a VITA.

Is this worth downloading and playing?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Unlocked the online last night so I gotta find the talisman's or whatever. Not really sure how the online works with getting into parties. I guess that's their way of getting around the whole thing with the gate taking you to a random location. I turned the online on and got into a game with a party on the 3rd stage. I felt WAY under leveled but after two missions I gained about three levels.