Don't worry about it, just don't worry about it.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Today's message to you, the people.
From our dear leader:
[video]http://bcove.me/o631qhdu[/video]

Guess he called Mexico and told them he was going to invade if they can't stop the Bad Hombres from coming here.

Then he called Australia and wanted out of some Obama deal that we take 1,000 refugees, he told them they were sending us the Boston Bomber and hung up.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
We're just sending you some boat people mate and you get to choose who's settled anyway, what more could you ask for!?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Today's message to you, the people.
From our dear leader:
[video]http://bcove.me/o631qhdu[/video]

Guess he called Mexico and told them he was going to invade if they can't stop the Bad Hombres from coming here.

Then he called Australia and wanted out of some Obama deal that we take 1,000 refugees, he told them they were sending us the Boston Bomber and hung up.

This was after a phone call where Angela Merkel had to explain the Geneva Convention to the Tangerine Nightmare, and why the US is legally obligated to take in the refugees, whether he wants to or not.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Sounds reminiscent of the war on drugs, which I am not a fan of.

Mexico could certainly use some help with the cartels, that much is clear. But this is another quagmire, and the problem is poverty, not people.

Questioning every shitty deal that Obama left behind is something that should be done.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sounds reminiscent of the war on drugs, which I am not a fan of.

Mexico could certainly use some help with the cartels, that much is clear. But this is another quagmire, and the problem is poverty, not people.

Questioning every shitty deal that Obama left behind is something that should be done.

good thing white trash can count on their fingers.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
This was after a phone call where Angela Merkel had to explain the Geneva Convention to the Tangerine Nightmare, and why the US is legally obligated to take in the refugees, whether he wants to or not.

I love this nickname for Trump.