don t buy it

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
From the mid-nose down is kind of undefined and hard to make out details on.

The eyes are pretty good though.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
From the mid-nose down is kind of undefined and hard to make out details on.

Yes, i know... it s sad but due to image reduction. The readability has been severely damaged by scanning and then reduction since the work is verry detailed light gray charc work. But you can believe me it s far better on paper ^^

btw I have done some work for french gamesworkshop (the publisher of WarHammer) when i was in highschool, but i doubt they ever published some of mywork anywhere outside france (and i doubt even in france).

Anyway i basically did this one just to see if i didn t loose too much during the last 7 years -because of anime style i ve been on since then-.

I am happy because i think i ve not lost too much, and because i tricked some of you !!!

Self-Portrait, perhaps?
Yes ^^ it is

anyway thanks for the kind comments

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
People will do anything to get you to click their Kings of Chaos link. ;)

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Overall it's very good, but I have to agree with Nesagwa that the lower half of the face needs work - I don't buy your scanner/reduction excuse.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Maybe that is a cute French girl? No shaving and what not! :buttrock:

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
I don't buy your scanner/reduction excuse.

I don t care :) don t buy it, it is true. Lower part is not as detailed sure but a lot of light strokes have disapeared and it became blurry

btw i just do it for fun, so no need of such words, you can keep it for yourself.

Syxx573 said:
People will do anything to get you to click their Kings of Chaos link. ;)

yeah that s true, ^^ i don t nead units in fact (more than 1450), i m big enough, but that would have been nice to have an officer from here, that i could have helped starting. It s a verry funny game :)

Last edited:

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Curt, why did you change your avatar? The other one was my way of telling who you were, now I'm sad. :(