Does the Ninja Masters Cart confirm there will be more Cart releases?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Ya, only 8 weeks. You need to remember that a lot of people only now getting into the Neo via the NGX aren't trying to 1cc the games. They are throwing continues around to pass the game, then they move on to the next game and the next. 8 weeks is a VERY long time in the video game market following a system launch.

If you're playing on the default home mode BIOS, you shouldn't have anywhere near enough continues to be blasting through the games. It's a different story with Unibios installed in the game files though.

Neo x

War Room Troll
Noob question: is there a chance brand spanking new games will be developed for the x which push the capabilities and boundaries far beyond anything we would ever imagine? Imagine that!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Noob question: is there a chance brand spanking new games will be developed for the x which push the capabilities and boundaries far beyond anything we would ever imagine? Imagine that!

no.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If you're playing on the default home mode BIOS, you shouldn't have anywhere near enough continues to be blasting through the games. It's a different story with Unibios installed in the game files though.

The new generation of gamers don't like to challenge themselves like the old schoolers. They give up way too fast due to frustration. They're just a bunch of rage quitters.

Neo x

War Room Troll
The new generation of gamers don't like to challenge themselves like the old schoolers. They give up way too fast due to frustration. They're just a bunch of rage quitters.

I rage quit all the time. The neo geo isn't clever enough to know when to give me a chance like the snes does

Indeed don't expect to be made new games for it.
Just be happy if they will release any games on it after the 21 lol!

bg1188

n00b

So true. I enjoy the challenge of seeing how far I can get on one credit. Makes the games' replay value skyrocket

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
I've noticed these kind of comments a lot on here. Seriously, if all you want to do is credit feed, what's the point of even playing the games at all? Just go on YouTube and watch a video of someone playing them who has put the time and effort in to become skilled at them. They're supposed to challenge you, that's the whole point.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I find it more fun getting to the end myself rather than watch endings in youtube.

Last edited:

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Believe it or not, I'm really hoping they stick with the AES versions of games for that reason! I only hope there's some way we can have the AES versions, with uncensored blood and the like for the next batch of games they release. There are many games I find are limited by their MVS versions, King of Fighters for example. In MVS mode, I just dump in some credits, and away I go! Which is great. But the AES offers me more options for play, such as single play, if I want to focus on getting better with one particular fighter, or Survival modes for score and time, as well as freely adjustable controls (some games I find while working great on the joystick, can work better on the NGX handheld if you play with the button layout, but that's entirely subjective to tastes. AES I also find is just more functional for multiplayer when you've got friends over who's butts you want to kick. In MVS mode, the player who wins is usually stuck with their character for every match until beaten, as opposed to the AES vs mode which lets you freely select, that always makes longer multiplayer sessions! And I enjoy the credit limit on fighters for exactly the reason everyone is saying. It makes you get better if you keep at it. Just my 0.02$

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Though, I can't lie, having more than 4 credits for Art of Fighting would be nice. I do love those games, but MAN are they ever tough! A save feature would be even better, though!

Though, I can't lie, having more than 4 credits for Art of Fighting would be nice. I do love those games, but MAN are they ever tough! A save feature would be even better, though!

Totally agree! The gamers itself should have the option to play it the way they wants to play it! If some players wants unlimited continuous so be it! If someone wants to try to play it on MVS mode so be it. Some players aren't that good as others so they need more continious. Some players are good with schmups whole others good in fighting games while some are good in everything (and some suck in everything).

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I agree in that sense because you are the one who has paid the money for the game so should be able to play it as you wish.
I had the unibios installed in mine so I can. ;)

Last edited:

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Heheh, I've been recently introduced to using Unibios too, what a godsend! Having that kind of choice and flexibility, I feel spoiled! In the best ways, of course.