Does MSX MVS has non holo label ?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
No refund. Ebay decided in favor of the seller as the item is "as described" according to ebay rep

That sucks, but I'm sure EBay doesn't really understand exactly what the difference is. Lesson learned: Never buy from Neotropolis aka KPJ aka Kenny Boy. Try to enjoy the game anyway, it's a great one.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
No refund. Ebay decided in favor of the seller as the item is "as described" according to ebay rep

You did it wrong. You should of claimed the game does not work, no way to disprove you on that. You see where being truthful got you with ebay. Ebay reps are clueless about neo geo holo labels and label transplants and are not going to do some in-depth investigations into the authentic color variations of metal slug x carts.

Same with if you get a AES conversion for example. Try and claim its a fake and you are going to need to drag someone like shawn into the mix to verify it, ie like just happened with that RB2 cart.

Last edited:
You did it wrong. You should of claimed the game does not work, no way to disprove you on that. You see where being truthful got you with ebay. Ebay reps are clueless about neo geo holo labels and label transplants and are not going to do some in-depth investigations into the authentic color variations of metal slug x carts.

Same with if you get a AES conversion for example. Try and claim its a fake and you are going to need to drag someone like shawn into the mix to verify it, ie like just happened with that RB2 cart.

I was stupid and it's my fault. I should not buying anything from them in the first place. Other members please proceed with cautious when dealing with them

Also, would you mind direct me to the RB2 discussion thread ? I'm curious. I looked around but can't seem to find it

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I was stupid and it's my fault. I should not buying anything from them in the first place. Other members please proceed with cautious when dealing with them
As mentioned, he's very well known around here and we all know to stay far away from him. Like I said, sorry you got bit by him, but life moves on and X > 2 so you're set.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
As mentioned, he's very well known around here and we all know to stay far away from him. Like I said, sorry you got bit by him, but life moves on and X > 2 so you're set.

I didn't know about him and got shafted through ebay. I bought a few MVS carts, and it said something in the description along the lines of "condition may vary on game than what is shown in the picture." So, since it was a few low dollar ones I wasn't too worried about, I tried my luck. They showed up, and all 3 carts were not only scratched to hell, but he had removed the original labels and put on poorly printed bright red and white labels on the carts. Nowhere in the description did it say the labels were removed.

I guess it's my own fault for not asking first and doing my research, but I was, and still am, a little salty about the whole situation.