Do I like gaming

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
EG should be a motivational speaker.

Think about it: You simply cannot be a real Neo Geo fan and not enjoy challenging games, since most of them are pretty fucking challenging. In many modern games you basically cannot lose. This is bullshit.

Now get off your candy asses and go play some real games, while I go dip off in my pool :keke:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
For me, my interest level in a game and the desire to keep playing despite difficulty are determined by design. My basic rule is, if the game is kicking my ass, but it's my fault for not being good enough, I don't get mad at the game for beating me and will keep trying. If a game is unfair by way of poor/lazy design, then fuck that game; free time for me (as I'm sure it is for many of us) is at a premium, and I won't waste it on that shit.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'm gonna try to tackle this diplomatically 'cause I can understand where some of you come from.

I agree with both statements, although I have to say that I detest stupid games like this. All this enabling lazy games that cater to weak gamers should just disappear but cash is king so as long as they can sell you shit they'll keep making it.

I'm older than most here and I'm still a fucking tank, can work the games that I'm passionate about (Emphasis on passionate as it's something amiss the mold here) and know my way around a vagina like it's a lifestyle.

Smokes, my man, I like you and thus I want to help you with your life.

Get a book about women anatomy and look at the vagina section, find the clitoris in whatever diagrams they might present you and then work it like you care, love your wife's tenderness down there, learn how to caress it when it's needed and when to get a little frivolous with it. It really isn't that hard. Make your woman feel like the 4th of july skies and I can guarantee you will be a much happier guy, not whine about life so much and have a smoother rest of your married life. Also you will in turn have more time for games and with that find better games for your needs. Suggestively speaking drop all that none-sense douchebag games, time to play challenging quick games that put you to the test, I can guarantee you that in 20 mins you'll feel like you played for a whole day 'cause the experience is that exhilarating, as opposed to games that rely on a grandiose momentum that took dozens of hours to achieve.

DSNDouches, hey are you simply just bragging about having a pool for the fuck of it or is there a purpose to know that you actually have a pool? I'd like to know 'cause it seems a trend on you, always bragging about bullshit that no one cares about, it's either that or pretending that you know what the fuck you are talking about every so often. I mean, geez, talk about a shit member. OK that wasn't so diplomatic but you're just giving a green light to getting bashed for acting like a douche.

LOL...I just asked Mrs. smokehouse if she is reasonably pleased with my night moves...

She sat there for a min...and asked why. I informed her about this thread...she giggled, said "yes" and turned back around.

So...I guess I know enough to keep her at least reasonably happy for these past 20 years...

But I will still gladly admit I don't know a damn thing about how it feels to have a vag...so I'm still going off of feedback and guessing...

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Well, you mentioned it and I thought maybe there was a problem there but hey, glad to be wrong on this one...or maybe she thought you were serious about it and when you mentioned the origin of the question she dismissed your interest and played it out. I dunno, maybe she felt you weren't genuine? I'm only speculating though and only 'cause there are tons of married women out there that don't even know what an orgasm feels like and just deal with it 'cause they love their husbands. Life is funny that way. I'm not trying to demean what you are saying though, just adding to the discussion. Guessing is ok if you're happy with it but if you want to make the effort and get to know what you are doing, then it's no secret, all the info you need is out there and it couldn't hurt to learn something new.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Well, you mentioned it and I thought maybe there was a problem there but hey, glad to be wrong on this one...or maybe she thought you were serious about it and when you mentioned the origin of the question she dismissed your interest and played it out. I dunno, maybe she felt you weren't genuine? I'm only speculating though and only 'cause there are tons of married women out there that don't even know what an orgasm feels like and just deal with it 'cause they love their husbands. Life is funny that way. I'm not trying to demean what you are saying though, just adding to the discussion. Guessing is ok if you're happy with it but if you want to make the effort and get to know what you are doing, then it's no secret, all the info you need is out there and it couldn't hurt to learn something new.

Oh...if she goes to the store and doesn't get what she came for...yeah, I hear about it. Not in a nasty way...just normally a quick, little FYI...

That's about the only way I know with 100% certainty she's not full of it...because many women are...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
LOL...I just asked Mrs. smokehouse if she is reasonably pleased with my night moves...

She sat there for a min...and asked why. I informed her about this thread...she giggled, said "yes" and turned back around.

So...I guess I know enough to keep her at least reasonably happy for these past 20 years...

But I will still gladly admit I don't know a damn thing about how it feels to have a vag...so I'm still going off of feedback and guessing...

She just didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Why worry? Playing games is just one way of spending your spare time, no need to be anal about it. If you feel like playing a game, do it and have fun, if you don't, well, do something else and don't listen to the gamer ethos babble people. It's not that you will get a medal of honor if you're still playing games when you're in your 40s.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Yesterday I switched on my PS3, had to update firmware, opened a sealed Sonic Transformed I buyed a year ago (together with Puppeteer, unplayed yet), had to update the game version, then I could make a single race, then I wanted to race online, had to fucking update something else and then I said fuck it, it's 23:00, going to sleep.

So in the present time, I don't have the time or the patience, as alsmoneo said, yes.

Then I look at my collection and think why am I doing it, am I a shelf queen? Not actually, they're not on display and I don't brag about it, it's not that big, no friends or family coming home to play them. Would I miss them if I just let them go? Going emu for those 8/16 bit games is going to be equally satisfying? Is it actually any satisfying now?

Some of you I know you've done it before, and then you've regretted it like what the fuck I was thinking selling Battle Garegga I want it back so bad.

Why worry? Playing games is just one way of spending your spare time, no need to be anal about it. If you feel like playing a game, do it and have fun, if you don't, well, do something else and don't listen to the gamer ethos babble people. It's not that you will get a medal of honor if you're still playing games when you're in your 40s.

Yeah, you're right, maybe I'm worrying about something I wouldn't be.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

That's the thing though, the whole point here is that they are not having fun, they are not feeling challenged and compelled enough to play, time to change it up and play something better. There are medals to be had, I got tons, chicks dig it, want some?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That sounds like asking mom if I'm handsome..."of course dear, you are a very handsome and special man, it just takes the right girl to see it"

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
lol You asked your wife.

That sounds like asking mom if I'm handsome..."of course dear, you are a very handsome and special man, it just takes the right girl to see it"

Meh...if you guys knew the relationship I had with my wife, it would make sense. We've been around each other for so long now that we finish each other's sentences.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I agree with electric. When you play games that reward you by challenging you, you tend to have a better time, and feel better about the time your spending on a given game. One reason why i like fighting games so much is because when you play at a competitive level, and you can beat another player who plays at the same level, you know you are better that day. You didn't use some exploit, or trick the game A.I. Not saying you cant get this feeling from single player games. You truly can, you just need to play the games that offer that type of challenge.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Meh...if you guys knew the relationship I had with my wife, it would make sense. We've been around each other for so long now that we finish each other's sentences.

I'm just trolling for fundo, the situation is too tempting not to. I believe you man.