Dinner with any one person you want: who would it be?

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
My mother
My great-grandmother
Aaron McGruder
Patrice O'Neal
Spike Lee
MF DOOM
Madlib
George Wallace (The comedian, not the segregationist)
Sergei Fedorov
Thom Yorke
Bill Clinton

Any of these would suit me just fine.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
zapatistab said:
Frida Kalo.
if you're gonna have dinner with a chick at least pick a good looking one. that ugly bitch would scare away everyone but the waiter and artsy losers.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Since fictional characters are out, that eliminates Jesus Christ and God.

If I can warp back in time instead of resurrecting dead people, my choice is Hitler. Read a lot about WW2 and talk strategy.

Last edited:

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
Nobody ever takes into account whether or not this chosen person would be even the slightest bit interested in having dinner with them. Seriously, how awkward would it be to sit down to dinner with Einstein and try to contribute anything worthwhile to a scientific discussion, or riff with a famous comedian, or...

You'd be crazy to choose anyone other than a long-lost friend/family member/lover.

Or the girl in NeoDragoN's sig.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Nick Goracke said:
Nobody ever takes into account whether or not this chosen person would be even the slightest bit interested in having dinner with them. Seriously, how awkward would it be to sit down to dinner with Einstein and try to contribute anything worthwhile to a scientific discussion, or riff with a famous comedian, or...

You'd be crazy to choose anyone other than a long-lost friend/family member/lover.

Or the girl in NeoDragoN's sig.

Carlos Mencina would be my secod choice.