Diggerman MVS Help Needed

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I have a Diggerman MVS Cart. I know there was no "Official" release of this in neither MVS nor AES. When I try to use the unibios with it to set up infinite credits, it registers as Karnovs Revenge/Fighter's History Dynamite. I take it that it is doing this because that was the original game that was on this MVS cart before it got Sac'ed. Well, when I set the game to infinite credits, it doesn't register so I cant get the game to start because there are no credits. I also have dip 7 set for free play. I have tried everything but I cant play it. The game powers up fine. No garbled graphics or sound. Game cycles through demo flawlessly. Everything but gameplay :(:( . Before anyone asks..... Yes, I really want to play Diggerman......and no I dont want to play it on my computer :):) .

I am playing this on an MV-2F Mobo with a Sigma Supergun. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Phillip

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Does anyone have a Diggerman cart that could tell me how to get this thing to coin in?

Phillip

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Nevermind,

Thanks to Bigp0ppaLarge for all the help. I can now play me some Diggerman :D:D:D:D

Phillip

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Phillip,

How did you get it to coin in? I have not played Diggerman for the longest time, was there something different you had to do to get it to start up?

Glad you got it to work, hope you enjoy the game.

~Robert

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
I know i shouldn't be bringing up this old ass thread, but does anyone know the answer to this issue?

Yes, I bought it.
Yes,I want to pay it.

Thanks, I'll try not to bump old shit too much

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I don't remember having any problems coining it up? Maybe just change between AES and MVS mode in the unibios is all that's required? I am using ver 3.1 unibios and I don't think I've had a problem with it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It should coin up like normal on MVS mode. Only problem I ever had was no audio on mobos that didn't have an SM-1.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
It should coin up like normal on MVS mode. Only problem I ever had was no audio on mobos that didn't have an SM-1.

I'm using an aes stick through the mv-1 onboard ports. Would this affect it? I currently do not have my Unibios installed, Is that necessary? I can't get it to start the game. Mobo is set to free play. I'm going to put my bios in, in a couple hours and see what happens.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I don't think it has free play. You need to wire up a coin button or install a Unibios for the input crossing.