Did i bought a boot ?

ulasamosa

Astra Superstar
yeah its a boot...I emailed that deuschbag too...no response back of course. Neo Bomberman was JAP only he lists as English version, and in that auction he even says "original label" if it were original it wouldnt be in English, and he also uses the standard im-selling-boots lingo like "100% working" "as-is".....I could be wrong as always without seeing the gu6ts...but I would say boot

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
It was too good to be true, what should i do now ? I dont wont to pay for a boot, can i send a message to ebay and solve this question without getting a negative feedback from him ?

ulasamosa

Astra Superstar
the few times I won auctions for boots, before I paid, I emailed the seller and just straight up said "Upon furthur reading the descriptions of your auction, I am led to believe that this game may be a bootleg. If you could please open up the cart and take pictures to be emailed to me, or prove to me in some way that iot is not a bootleg, I will be more then happy to continue with this purchase, however I absolutley WILL NOT pay for a bootleg.".......or something to that effect. Most of the time they will either provide proff its not, say ok and sorry cause it is a boot, or throw a whiney baby shit fit and try and tell you that your bid is a contract yada yada yada...tell them to fuck off and die and stop selling boots if that happens....ebay cant make you do jack if its a bootleg. There you go. Hope it helps.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Neo Collector said:
It was too good to be true, what should i do now ? I dont wont to pay for a boot, can i send a message to ebay and solve this question without getting a negative feedback from him ?

Yes, I would explain to eBay that you did research and found this auction to be a fraud. They can remove auctions even after they are finished, and he won't be able to leave you negative feedback if they do!

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
He sent a picture to me, its a boot.

Heres the picture.

Neocollector

Last edited:

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Deffo boot. Shame people will willingly try and fuck you over with things like that.

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
Im getting tired and sick of ebay, every single time i found something that i was looking for its is a boot (like neo bomberman) or someone bid on it until the price go up to the sky (like pulstar), e-gay is freaking me out ....

Kunio

Mr. Big's Thug
Not that it would protect you from boots, but sniping is the only way to get anything from ebay. The retards that bid a hundred times with one dollar increments don't have much of a chance if you move all in when you snipe. Bid what you are willing to pay and the one cent increment retards won't get your stuff usually.

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
Kunio said:
Not that it would protect you from boots, but sniping is the only way to get anything from ebay. The retards that bid a hundred times with one dollar increments don't have much of a chance if you move all in when you snipe. Bid what you are willing to pay and the one cent increment retards won't get your stuff usually.

I usually get what i want for a decent price, but when it comes to rare titles its a nightmare, in the end i always get what i want but it take weeks and in some case months to find the item again.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Ebay's not bad once you learn what to watch out for. Take a close look before bidding.