Did anything ever surface on those Neo-Geo.com shirts?

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Not that I know of, you need to check with Shawn who runs this place.

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited October 12, 2000).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
Dreamh2o is working on the design. Hey Dreamh2o, have a progress report to share with us?

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
Sorry but Neo-geo.com tshirts are the dumbiest idea yet. The site is cool but I would never be caught dead wearing one of those shits.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Your the only one who thinks so Lump.
I havnt had much time to work on the shirts because of my work, and gambit (to whom Im not palying with anymore). In the next week we will have some cool stuff to post.

lump505

Kabuki Klasher
You dont think it is a little nerdy? Who here wouldnt wear one? Do I have any supporters?

Also the shirts might look cool but wearing a Neo-Geo.com shirt is like Dions Neo World jacket, which to say the least makes him look like a complete jackass.

G

gokusama26

I'd wear one, because I like NEO. It would not be any different than me waering my Seganet shirt, my Crazy taxi shirt, or any of my IGN shirts. You seem to be the only person who thinks the idea is stupid.

[This message has been edited by gokusama26 (edited October 13, 2000).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
I would wear the shirt too, not sure if I count though.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I'm with you lump, I wouldn't wear the shirt although I totally support this site. But wearing that shirt won't make a difference.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I wouldn't mind since I the odds of me picking up one of the Japanese Neo Freak t-shirts are about nil, and I've long desired shirts sporting some of my favourite VG characters. So what if they've got the N-G.com logo on them? They are for advertizing, right? Could even serve to bring in a few more members.

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
I would wear it if it was done in a cool way. I don't think they should be too busy. Mabey just a logo on the front left breast and a larger logo on the back.

Just don't put the stupid dog on the shirt
smile.gif

Robi15

20 Year Member
I'd wear it too. Only the people who know would recognise the shirt! Respect, here gomes a 2D gamer. Move aside you 3D morons.
biggrin.gif

Robi15

Ukyo

20 Year Member
I agree with smokeya...Nice and simple...and make sure you make some in mediums!

JRock917

, ,
Originally posted by SmokeYa:
Just don't put the stupid dog on the shirt
smile.gif

Yeah, it would be nice if it looked good, but also kindof "professional" at the same time, like the kind of shirt you might wear if you worked for neo-geo.com. As far as wearing the shirt and being similiar to the way Dion looks in his jacket, I dont think he needs to wear the jacket to look like a jackass; at the very least the shirt should help to distinguish the wearer from people like him, so I would hope. Sign me up for one anyway!