Destiny (you know, Bungie's new FPS)

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
While at work had to call the lady to turn it on after I redeemed the code online and queued it up to download

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Colour me impressed by those videos.

I am much more hyped for this game now. Why did I ever have even a small doubt about Bungie?

Guess I better grab an Xbone now...

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Played a bit through remote play, looks clean on the Vita and the only gripe I had was the button switch.

Leveled up twice and played through a mission( clear out a hive and kill a wizard )

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Still haven't got mine. :crying:

Guess I'm out of luck.

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Went through the explorer mode a bit last night with 2 friends surprised by the challenge. We were fresh characters and they put some level 9 enemies close enough to our first couple of missions and they had giant amounts of damage reduction. I actually ran out of ammo, it was weird. It wasn't terribly fun, but once we got back on track to enemies that were on our level it went smoother with 2-5 shot kills.

Played a bit of the multiplayer. It was the control point mode and felt very Haloish till you came up against some crazy different weapons. One person had some single shot sniper rifle that was instagibbing people. Not sure if they were getting headshots or what but I was being sniped off my speeder bike almost every time I drove by them. Don't want to cry op, but I'm gonna see if I can find one of those tonight and test it out. Really weird to not have access to a gun someone else has in a game mode that is considered competitive.

Last edited:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I've been so busy with the recent Warframe update that I missed signing up for the Destiny alpha. :(

Guess I'll have to wait until next month's beta before I get my hands on the game.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Downloaded the alpha demo, add me: DANGUNFEVERON

Magician

20 Year Member
The alpha on PS4 is being extended.

via Twitter:

There's a rumor that the #Destiny Alpha might be extended to allow dangerous experiments.

Play beyond the official close at your own risk!

— Bungie (@Bungie) June 16, 2014

Last edited:

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
I got an alpha code. Played a bit over the weekend. Haven't been following the game much. He'll, I don't know of when the alpha ends. ;)

Not an MMO nor much of an FPS player myself. Was playing solo and at one point was matched with 2 other players for a raid level.

Wasn't going buy the game at first but I might start looking for a preorder deal now.

Was weird to see empty areas fill up with other players eventually. (Seemed eerily timed with the world cup matches).

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm convinced to get this just don't think any of my friends will be upgrading to an XB1 or PS4 anytime soon.

I might finally have to put down the cash on dat Quadruple.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
So is the alpha over now? Haven't been home today.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Cool. I guess I can wait a month. Definitely impressed with the Alpha, really nice presentation.

Magician

20 Year Member
I'll have to take a look at the clan system for Destiny.

Will the NG folk all get together for the good times?

Magician

20 Year Member
Probably my favorite interview from E3, it answered many questions I had.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So I don't really have any interest in this game...but I really want that white PS4 Destiny bundle.

I mean, I have a white Vita and a white PS3...so, I don't really have a choice, do I...?

Magician

20 Year Member
Bump, for the Beta "hype train" trailer.

Next week, July 17th.

Ghudda

New Challenger
I agree, I wish I had waited to get the white console bundle.
What does everyone thing about the Ghost Collectors Edition?
$150 (too much obviously) I was initially intrigued by the Ghost figure but it looks to be pretty small. Certainly isn't a Titanfall statue.
destiny-ghost-640x429.jpg