Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
And probably no cartridge for Switch version :(

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
And probably no cartridge for Switch version :(

it will get something. LRG, Super rare, strictly limited, playasia...... one of these people picks up every indie game. even if it's barely worthwhile.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
This is also available on both Xbox One and Windows 10 and "free" on both with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Was just playing it, fun as hell. I am really shit at pinball but I dug this.
One day it would be amazing if some collaboration with the Chinese got a game like this made into a mini pinball-arcade type deal.

Last edited:

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Still on the fence about this one. Worth a purchase on switch? Looking for something to pickup over Christmas.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I’ve been playing this on steam for a bit but really got into it on Xbox. I really want to play this in my virtual pinball cab but for some reason the rotate option only goes in the opposite direction of my monitor. I’m sure they will update it to give you the option to rotate the other way at some point. The guys who make it post all the time on reddit and listen to the fan feedback.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I picked it up for PC and am loving it. It's probably just me, but I feel like the soundtrack isn't up to snuff with everything else the game to offer. I feel like it should have a more synth butt rock soundtrack like guilty gear or something. I dunno. Definitely a minor complaint, the game itself is fucking brilliant.

Timorous Scott

Raiden's Valet
It might seem like what is one main table with three different modes isn’t much variety but I think I’ll be playing it for a while. Will be nice to see what scores people put up in the online leaderboards, I managed to get in the top ten for all three in the switch version but the top few for all of them are insane.