Dear Members... New Members.. Lurkers... People who are trying to Register... etc etc...

GTO77

New Challenger
Now. what sacrifice do I need to make to the gods of SNK to get my name changed back? Thousands of members on this site already know me as GTO and have no idea who this G_Tool guy is.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Staff member
Now. what sacrifice do I need to make to the gods of SNK to get my name changed back? Thousands of members on this site already know me as GTO and have no idea who this G_Tool guy is.

I know who you are...

You're the guy who I decided to funster whilst browsing the forum...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Staff member

The gif is idiotic...

Mainly because no one here knows who you are and the persona you want to put across...

In all honesty, No one knows if you're joking or not...

My record here on this site is well documented... sometimes good... sometimes bad...

You should read up some more...

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
So my username gets edited from GTO to G_Tool? Man, that's not cool. Great joke, mods. You can add me to the fallen members thread.

Killing yourself is a slight overreaction to a simple name change. I dread to think how you’d react to something genuinely bad happening.

Yamazaki

Amusaka's Lacky
most of them would probably drop out after realizing they cannot access the market place and no one sells them cheap Metal Slug carts..

boogieman

Timid Neo Newbie
the problem i have with the new members we've been getting the past few months is that they join and make a intro thread that goes something like " hi every one, been a long time lurker and thought i'd finally join after picking up a aes" and never post login or post ever again.

Yeah I don't post because I usually have anything to add. I wish I did but I'm always late to the party. Other than saying I like my NGCD (EDIT: and NGPC) and am still hoping to get an AES one day I got nothing. I could talk about converting an arcade stick I already had to work on the NGCD, but that's kind of retarded and anyone that couldn't figure it out doesn't need spoonfed anyway :lolz:

Last edited:

ICanSeeYourPxls

New Challenger
I mean I can understand getting annoyed by newcomers who are either too toxic or sensitive especially to those who've been here for such a long time but not all newcomers are bad right? Also, that Benoit pic lol.

GohanX

Hollywood Hulk Gohan
Not all newcomers are bad, but most of them are. Contrary to popular belief, this forum actually doesn't hate new people, but most new people who come on here are full blown retarded narcissists and this forum has absolutely no tolerance for stupidity. Newcomers who aren't stupid, aren't unrepentant collectards, and aren't just here for the market are welcomed with perhaps some light ribbing.

ICanSeeYourPxls

New Challenger
That's definitely good to know, the market is useful when one has the time and Funds for it but I'm more about information and the fun stuff that SNK tends to attract like mods and trivia.

lachlan

drunk downunder!, aka. Muff Diver.,
That's definitely good to know, the market is useful when one has the time and Funds for it but I'm more about information and the fun stuff that SNK tends to attract like mods and trivia.

Please visit West Korea for your mods and trivia. :glee:

vandalpir8

Lazy SNK Employee
I've missed el-hyphen and I'm glad to know nothings changed :)

Keep this shit up, y'all make the best reading material