DC: slug 5, SS0, KOF2003 in 2k4

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/dossiers_pages.htm?articles/00003899_00000003.inc

this french site says that SNK has planned to release at least 3 new games on dreamcast, most likely to be from their latest releases.

I don t think SVC:Chaos will make it since it s already out on ps2 but slug5,kof2k3 and ss0 are verry likely. :)

btw they say that SEGA has started over producing GDRoms and that new NAOMI games (shooters!) should make it to the 5 years old system (i bought mine in december 98 btw :))

Last edited:

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
if chaos comes out on the dc...i...i...

i dont know what ill do.

having sold all my neo stuff, this is the blessing im looking for.
please...please say its true :(

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
Can you confirm that the words are from snkp and its recent?

I see they refer to DC Scene in there and thats a bad sign, sure they start endless petitions and even take credit for the releases they had nothing to do with :rolleyes: but thats a bad sign. There are several threads on dc scene about petitions etc.. for these games but nothing more. I hope it happens but I wont get my hopes up. :(

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
well, i can t say that for sure this will be the 3 titles , but i ve never seen this site telling lies or words not coming for the companies themselves. so it s almost sure that there will be 3 new (not dorikore) games.

the link is part of a special on the dreamcast, talking about its resurection while everybody thought it was a dead system.

i m pretty sure snkp will tell more officialy soon.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
If this happens I will have kittens......and buy all 3 of those games:buttrock:

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
:)

btw i would really be pissed of if one of the games is a simulation of MS pachisuro...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I don't think this is true. SNKP has already shown that they've pretty much totally moved away from the DC.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
The Dreamcast, the system that was called "dead" chugs on.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I am more interested in games coming to the atomiswave then DC ports.....

But I love my Dreamcast am seeing it get extra stuff is always nice

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Yeah I bet SNK releases all it's top secret information to some French website.

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
shit

i sitll need to get border down, 3rd strike, and the joystick for my dc, also need shenmue and shenmue 2.

damn......i fell behind
:mad:

David Fallows

Sieger's Squire
$300+ for a Playmore AES release? Hell no!!

$45 for a Playmore DC port? HELL YEAH!!!

I know I slate the work of Playmore as of late, however there's nothing wrong with ports as long as they're done correctly - there's no chance I'm forking out so much money for half-decent AES carts.

Spike23

Ninja Combat Warrior
jeff bogard said:
I don't like the sound of this, as much as I love the DC.

why? because it might lower the value of the AES or PCB versions? who cares? IT'S A GAME, not gold.

and if SNKP is done with the Dreamcast, why is it they put out KOF 2000, 2001, and 2002--AND are still releasing Playmore "Best" editions of all of these games? they're not done just yet.

The great K.O.F 2003 for the greatest machine (D.C)

Man,first I have to say that I HATE all those assholes who say "KOF 2K3 is ridiculous" and those things,when they haven´t even played the game,or in case they have,just for 5 minutes,not more. You guys FUCK OFF and let the good SNK fans enjoy, don´t add your stupid shit to our lives,and calm the FUCK down at once.

Well,sorry,the thread wasn´t about this,but I´ve just read something that made me MAD.

I wanna say that KOF 2003 could be in D.C perfectly,why not.
My good friend Kamran has sent me 1 video of the art of fighting team.... Man,this time,the K.O.F has CHANGED. This is what everyone was waiting for. If I met someone from SNK Playmore, I´d really shake hands with him.

If they port this wonder to D.C (which can be quite possible) I couldn´t be more satisfied...

Hobgoblin

Crazed MVS Addict
Who knows Psyvariar 2 and shikigami no shiro 2 are both on their way (OBVIOUSLY not SNK based games, but just proving every few months DC gets a game or two)

METAL SLUG 5 ON DREAMCAST:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

I Wish SVC will see its DC release!

Everydody email playmore multiple times telling them to release the following DC ports:

SNK Vs. Capcom
Metal Slug 5
KOF 03
SSV

DO IT! :very_ang:

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
With all the new releases moving to Sammy, SNKP will focus more on ports, I think.

Pachinko's aside, I thinks it's most likely that the SNKP will work as a home division of Sammy releases, as far it concerns SNK IP based games.

So, I'll not be surprised if they start to release DC ports again - or license third parties to do it.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
This is great news! I sure hope all these titles come out to the DC. NOt sure about SVC:C though.

GAMEFAN