DavidG: Facts, Speculation, and Possible Conclusions

Been trying to read up some history on the Neo-Geo forum after I was on Facebook seeing someone freaking out about this site. About being accused a criminal and such or not being treated warmly. After reading this thread I am really realizing why are the way they are and can't believe how people would go to great lengths to rip others off or scan them. Re-Making AES carts?! Didn't think it could be done so perfectly. I'm glad I only have the cheapy AES carts. It was amazing of Judge putting everything together. And This: "Certainly, they existed... Those blinded by ambition." cracked me up!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Been trying to read up some history on the Neo-Geo forum after I was on Facebook seeing someone freaking out about this site. About being accused a criminal and such or not being treated warmly. After reading this thread I am really realizing why are the way they are and can't believe how people would go to great lengths to rip others off or scan them. Re-Making AES carts?! Didn't think it could be done so perfectly. I'm glad I only have the cheapy AES carts. It was amazing of Judge putting everything together. And This: "Certainly, they existed... Those blinded by ambition." cracked me up!
You know fakes are being made right now and sold on ebay

lions3

Igniz's Servent
kinda glad someone kicked this old anthill.

I was thinking about this drama the other day and couldn't remember how it played out. Well, just had my refresher.