David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz007

Morden's Lackey
So its been a while since i checked in but i assume the following is still true :

Tonk has disappeared under his rock, no refunds were paid and he only reached a 'z list' celebrity status

Jason Young has received no refund requests, still refuses to acknowledge his intentional scam and continues to plague the scene with bootlegs and conversions

Shawn is now in cahoots with Jason Young and feels totally at ease in selling bootlegs and the fact that 100k + was scammed from the Neo Geo members, all of coarse justified with the use of semantics

Billy Pitt continues to parade as a fountain of knowledge for all things protos but still cant quite admit that he bought a turkey in AF3, maybe it is legit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!honestly

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
So its been a while since i checked in but i assume the following is still true :

Tonk has disappeared under his rock, no refunds were paid and he only reached a 'z list' celebrity status

Jason Young has received no refund requests, still refuses to acknowledge his intentional scam and continues to plague the scene with bootlegs and conversions

Shawn is now in cahoots with Jason Young and feels totally at ease in selling bootlegs and the fact that 100k + was scammed from the Neo Geo members, all of coarse justified with the use of semantics

Billy Pitt continues to parade as a fountain of knowledge for all things protos but still cant quite admit that he bought a turkey in AF3, maybe it is legit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!honestly

And noobs desperate to belong keep necrobumping this thread.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
h83C25DDE

Status
Not open for further replies.