David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
lol @ what this site has become.

No, I'm not taking any responsibility for something I didn't do.

I find it HILARIOUS that I find out who David is, yet you fucking weirdos are pestering me to refund people - but Shawn and him are still making money off the "poor victims."

How bout David refund everyone before he sells another fucking thing? Or you fucks worried that Shawn may not pay the server bill?

Rot, you can fuck with my account all you want - I know you're unhappy and depressed - an old, ugly alcoholic. That's all the power you have.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
How about we all just take a deep breath and log the fuck out for a few days?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
How about we all just take a deep breath and log the fuck out for a few days?

No. Fuck that.

I've been trying to pin this fucking guy for a year. I finally SOLVE this shit and NOBODY has DEMANDED that David return any money.

It's all about me.

What nobody understands is that this isn't as cut and dry as you all make it.

Now I'm being demanded for refunds, yet Jason FUCKING Young still gets to sell his SHIT in the NeoStore where the poor victims can purchase it in privacy.

Seriously, who reserved number 8?

Where are the demands for David to pay back people?

This fucking guy is smart. Hats off to you David or Jason... you really knew how to fuck me over.

The angry mob's anger is directed at the wrong person.

At least there are still some intelligent members left here.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rot, you can fuck with my account all you want - I know you're unhappy and depressed - an old, ugly alcoholic. That's all the power you have.

I told him it was retarded and pointless.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I told him it was retarded and pointless.

Rots a fucking baby. Always has been.

Caris got him to post up his bank account balance at one point.

He's a nobody. Makes stupid fucking videos and gives people free shit to be accepted.

Kernow was right about him all these years... Even told me he was a backstabber. I didn't believe him.

True friends stick by one another's side during hard times.

If the roles were reversed, I would have NEVER put Rot on the spot like that, nor believed he had any involvement. But when you're a chemically imbalanced drunk, realities can be shifted.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
... and what do you think of this guy who did pretty much the exact same thing to your shmups.com account 3 month ago? Is he some chemically imbalanced drunk who shift realities too?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rots a fucking baby. Always has been.

Caris got him to post up his bank account balance at one point.

He's a nobody. Makes stupid fucking videos and gives people free shit to be accepted.

Kernow was right about him all these years... Even told me he was a backstabber. I didn't believe him.

True friends stick by one another's side during hard times.

If the roles were reversed, I would have NEVER put Rot on the spot like that, nor believed he had any involvement. But when you're a chemically imbalanced drunk, realities can be shifted.

C'mon man, what are you trying to achieve with this?

You of all people should know what it's like to be a little too fond of certain substances, eh.

I thought this would be about clearing up the DG/Jason case?

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
... and what do you think of this guy whod pretty much the exact same thing to your shmups.com account 3 month ago? Is he some chemically imbalanced drunk who shift realities too?

Eh, Tonk hasn't cared much about anything else other than trying to carouse his supporters/friends in order to get a stable enough base of foruners to relax on this entire time.

Never once has he acknowledged that he took the devil's hand out of the desire to make gold out of shit and instead tries to bemoan that it is someone else's fault that there are these issues now.

There is no making peace, it's just witch hunt after witch hunt to bury his misdeeds.

... and what do you think of this guy who did pretty much the exact same thing to your shmups.com account 3 month ago? Is he some chemically imbalanced drunk who shift realities too?

It's quite possible that he is, but since he carries himself with a measure of intelligence online... we'll never know.

As opposed to Rot, who's essentially the site mascot made mod.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
lol @ what this site has become.

No, I'm not taking any responsibility for something I didn't do.

I find it HILARIOUS that I find out who David is, yet you fucking weirdos are pestering me to refund people - but Shawn and him are still making money off the "poor victims."

How bout David refund everyone before he sells another fucking thing? Or you fucks worried that Shawn may not pay the server bill?

I think it's funny too. The only buyer who demanded justice is Chamane. The other buyers demanded nothing. No justice. Just privacy. Even as more and more "evidence" came out against af3 and Jason DavidG Forever Young, justice was only sought by members who hasn't dropped a penny into the mix.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
C'mon man, what are you trying to achieve with this?

You of all people should know what it's like to be a little too fond of certain substances, eh.

I thought this would be about clearing up the DG/Jason case?
At this point it is impossible to have any discussion on this topic without having the issue of the TonK refund coming up.

As for that issue coming up constantly it is because TonK is coming back into the spotlight. David/Jason/Ray/Julie has craftily hidden from the cross-hairs the whole time. He never refunded Chamane IMO, and made plenty of money in order to make more conversions and sell them through the neo store.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
TonK is a changed man. He's lost his cool... instead of being apologetic for being a part in the scheme (no matter how little or big), he's slinging mud at everyone else.

I understand you're angry that the heat is on you, Mike... but you chose to be the middleman/mouthpiece in this debacle, so how could you think this would have turned out any different?

I would think that coming back to the community with your hat in your hand would be the best way, but you came back screaming. Be cool, take your licks, and eventually this will blow over.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
At what point can one put the hat away? How long should someone stay on the cross?

Be honest. Some people just want a toy to fuck with. And TonK fit that role. Deleting his posts or post count? For what? Therapeutic pleasure? It doesn't help the site when information simply gets wiped out.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
i find myself in agreement with TonK on this one

the site is bigger than TonK? great - so why is his account being fucked with?

Jason Young was running scared yesterday, today he is probably at his factory overseeing his carts being assembled - business as usual

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I'm going to work with one of the buyers of the games on trying to figure out just who the fuck David is.

The notary who signed that legal document is a fraud. There is no such notary. Unless they closed up shop within a year.

I'm done harassing Shawn. You guys know I lose my cool. I just don't think Shawn should be doing any business with this guy. I also think that David should refund everyone, including my cut.

The next order of business should be to stop this guy.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I also think that David should refund everyone, including my cut.

Totally agree with you that the primary focus of this thread should be exposing DavidG/ Jason Young, but I'm not clear what you mean by the above. Do you mean David should be wholly responsible for refunding all buyers, including your cut? Or do you mean David owes you a refund?

I ask, because if you are in agreement that DavidG/ Jason Young is guilty of fraud, then you must be aware all the money you made from this deal was gained through fraud (wether you knew it at the time or not) even if you were duped by DavidG/ Jason Young.

It's like a pawn shop selling someone a fake rolex believed to be real, finding out it's not, and then refusing to refund the buyer.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Totally agree with you that the primary focus of this thread should be exposing DavidG/ Jason Young, but I'm not clear what you mean by the above. Do you mean David should be wholly responsible for refunding all buyers, including your cut? Or do you mean David owes you a refund?

I ask, because if you are in agreement that DavidG/ Jason Young is guilty of fraud, then you must be aware all the money you made from this deal was gained through fraud (wether you knew it at the time or not) even if you were duped by DavidG/ Jason Young.

It's like a pawn shop selling someone a fake rolex believed to be real, finding out it's not, and then refusing to refund the buyer.

No, I'm saying David needs to refund every dollar including my cut to the buyers.

That's what I said.

Move on.

loegan43

15 Year Member
Alright Mike. Thanks. Question answered. Given the facts and the knowledge DavidG is Jason Young, do you now believe he's guilty of fraud?

daz007

Morden's Lackey
This whole episode has been disgusting but there seems to be no end to this.

Tonk should as far as i'm concerned not have to refund as the terms were clear HOWEVER he has to accept the fact that without his involvement this would not have occurred, the scam required a long standing member, someone gullible who would allow his judgment to be clouded, a thirst for money and at the forefront a need for fame in this microism of this world.

Shawn can do as he please as he runs the site but should really question the ongoing sales which have any involvement with David/Jason. I feel he is letting down the community by peddling his items

BUT... this only occurs because you have utter stupidity with buyers who desperately wish to be part of an exclusive club which frankly i find pathetic.

Forget about the buyers of AF3 who in my mind are utterly stupid and naive beyond reason but the fact that JGP can almost certainly be pre-sold for $1500 and sold out is just flat out wrong, even taking into account Shawn's position in providing a capsule to sell the items the fact that 20 people are prepared to buy after all this is just crazy. I hope the buyers stay behind the scenes because you should be ashamed that you have been duped in purchasing this item and indirectly going against the community.

Tonk fucked up i have no doubt , but David should never be allowed to sell his items regardless of his talent and the buyers are the biggest joke of all. once bitten the jokes on me , twice bitten .................

Dion even managed to make a cameo in this thread and offered more information Neo related than 90% of other members do in a year in one post.

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop with the stupid comments about 'if it is fake' . It is 100% fake, always has been and honestly if you thought different at any stage then more fool you.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Alright Mike. Thanks. Question answered. Given the facts and the knowledge DavidG is Jason Young, do you now believe he's guilty of fraud?

I can't answer that and be 100% certain, but he covered his name and went through a lot to cover his tracks.

But yes, I believe this is a scam.

loegan43

15 Year Member
You are yourself a victim then in this fraud scheme he perpetrated. You don't need any of the buyers to step forward then. Have you considered taking criminal or civil action yourself? There are plenty of lawyers on this site (not me, as I stated before Charlie/Xander :) ) that could probably help and advise you through the process. I think this would be the best method of exonerating yourself and probably the most satisfactory.

I should mention that in civil court, you don't need to be 100% sure, just 51% and you've at least now discovered his actual identity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.