David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Not really any of my business, but...

Obviously you and Mike have your differences now, but under the circumstances don't you think messing with his account actually backs up an argument that you're abusing your powers? If he's committed something wrong, or his presence has become so intolerable to the management of this site, why not just ban him?

Doing what you've just done is a bit childish to say the least imo. If you cannot engage constructively with each other, don't engage at all.

Hi Rich...

To be fair... I was a tad grumpy this morning... however, I'd like to point out all the points are valid... and therefore, i decided he could start again as a n00b and gain the trust and respect that's he's lost...

As for doing nothing wrong... I'd beg to differ...

xROTx

PS. In terms of engaging with Mike... it seems he doesn't want to reply constructively to my posts or anyones but likes to lash out...
PPS. Meh Rich pal... as for abusing my powers... I would suggest that Mike might feel that... but the general view is I know where the lines are... and will happily reverse any decisions made if warranted... ask around Rich pal...

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Hi Rich...

To be fair... I was a tad grumpy this morning... however, I'd like to point out all the points are valid... and therefore, i decided he could start again as a n00b and gain the trust and respect that's he's lost...

As for doing nothing wrong... I'd beg to differ...

xROTx

PS. In terms of engaging with Mike... it seems he doesn't want to reply constructively to my posts or anyones but likes to lash out...
PPS. Meh Rich pal... as for abusing my powers... I would suggest that Mike might feel that... but the general view is I know where the lines are... and will happily reverse any decisions made if warranted... ask around Rich pal...

Sorry, when I say "wrong" I mean in the context of acting within whatever the acceptable boundaries of conduct are on these forums... Not the whole AF3 thing.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Sorry, when I say "wrong" I mean in the context of acting within whatever the acceptable boundaries of conduct are on these forums... Not the whole AF3 thing.

... I like to push those boundaries... I felt it needed to be done... and i'm awaiting the general concensus... to see if I'll have to change it back:D

NOTE: It's gonna take a HELLUVA lot of pushing... because I felt it was duly warranted...

Rich... this is like chat... but with some fancy buttons:D

xROTx

PS. The boundaries of chat are so wide and varied... it's the best place to be:)
PPS. When you're ever THAT bored man... come in and see me:D

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Took me nearly 2 hours to read all the posts.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
My only response to this thread is fuck you mike for vanishing for so long that you couldn't even keep in touch with your friends over it.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I find it hilarious and hypocritical that sworn enemies on this site team up when its in their favour. Yet still talk shit about each other

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
This isn't good, guys. May I suggest a nice day out in the countryside without computers, consoles, homecarts, boots and games and whatnot for a change. Get some fresh air in your lungs and sun on yer skin, perhaps this will help you to realize that in the end, this place (as a meeting place of like-minded people) and friendship is more important than some super-expensive pieces of plastic wrapped in pretty paper.

I know that some of you have personal things to settle and of course that's none of my business but I (and I bet others, too) don't really want to read that crap in here. Settle it like men via PM, phone or in person but please, for the love of Neo Dio, stop washing your dirty laundry in public.

Grazie mille, i miei amici.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
it's his [Shawn] prerogative to do business with this individual regardless of any past transaction. It's Shawn's site, his money that pays for the domain/hosting, and his right to sell whatever he wants in the Neo Store.
I am amazed that TonKs eGoon song and dance routine across various threads has somehow shifted the perception (at least for some members) of his involvement in pushing $45K worth of fake games. It's painfully obvious he has some kind of envy & an axe to grind toward Shawn, without whom this site would not exist.

TonK should pack up and take his circus act to shmups forum where they...

o wait

Last edited:

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
My copy went to Thacker, not BRANDI. I thought the copy I sold to BRANDI was mine and I could keep the profits from it, but David magically found 2 more and asked me for the money from BRANDI.

No, I will not refund Thacker and we went over this when I sold it to him.

Let me help with this.

It was ME who told Mike I thought the game was real, which really started this fiasco in the first place. Then, when I learned a copy was available, Mike very graciously sold it to me at a lower price. How in the world under those circumstances could I ever ask for a refund from Mike? I never have and I never will. I have zero ill will to Mike over this situation and consider him a friend. To him, and everyone else who feels like they got roped into this in any part because of me (Billy, chamane, Brandi, etc), I sincerely apologize.

This is no different than how I felt and what I posted a year ago. Nobody needs to pull their hair out in anguish about whether i want a refund, whether David is David, Ray Young, or Frank Zappa.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
This isn't good, guys. May I suggest a nice day out in the countryside without computers, consoles, homecarts, boots and games and whatnot for a change. Get some fresh air in your lungs and sun on yer skin, perhaps this will help you to realize that in the end, this place (as a meeting place of like-minded people) and friendship is more important than some super-expensive pieces of plastic wrapped in pretty paper.

I know that some of you have personal things to settle and of course that's none of my business but I (and I bet others, too) don't really want to read that crap in here. Settle it like men via PM, phone or in person but please, for the love of Neo Dio, stop washing your dirty laundry in public.

Grazie mille, i miei amici.
Not just posting for the +1 to leave my mark in teh drama but I agree with everything in your post, Tak ;)

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Whether or not buyers are asking for refunds, Tonk, as a (maybe former?) stand-up member you should recognize at this point that you were an integral part of an enormous scam. Like Ralph Karels adjusted for inflation bad. However you view yourself in this whole thing Mike, it seems that it is unlikely that you'll be fully accepted back here (i.e. we'all not still mad) until you accept some portion of responsibility for all of this and OFFER at least the partial refunds to buyers that made up your stake in all of this.

As you can see just above, John wouldn't accept it, he seems to feel some remorse for how everything went down, what his role was in it, and what a just punishment would be for him (paying XX thousands of dollars for a nice conversion). Others might.

I suppose at this point though, you know all of this, and your reputation among internet dorks is worth whatever amount ($15k+?) that you netted from handling these weird cheese transactions. That's fine, but you won't even just come out and say that.

I guess my advice boils down to quit shifting the blame.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
All Mikes feedback has been deleted by me...

...manually... Tonk can start at the beginning now... He can choose to do it... or not...

xROTx

PS. As for Greek Tragedies... Most heroes die in those... Tonk isn't going to die... he's just been sent back on the Road to attain the Goal... self elightenment and empathy for other human beings...

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
this thread is about exposing Jason Young as a scammer/fraud. We should be focusing on that.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
1) YOU acted as a middleman... and used your vast rep (now useless rep....) to push for some fakes...
2) In doing so... you brought members and the forums down into dis-repute (When Geddon_JT resigned... i was angry..)... YOU are not bigger than this forum...
3) You NEVER apologised and dissappeared when the shit hit the fan....
4) You fuckin tried to make a comeback when Tony Died... I've never forgotten that...
5) You have NEVER considered refunding anything to anyone... even tho in the fuckin decade you were here... you were hardest on the scammers... knowingly or not... that's just bullshit Hyprocrosy....
6) You are still trying to play the victim in all this... well... I don't buy it...

xROTx

All factual points and they summarize the behavior that Tonk has exhibited that has made me wary to trust anything he says. I think the hypocrisy is what's hardest to swallow. You can't play self-imposed market moderator/policman and not hold yourself to the same standard.

this thread is about exposing Jason Young as a scammer/fraud. We should be focusing on that.

I agree with you, but a large part of exposing Jason Young is the knowledge Mike possesses about his identity. Mike hasn't been entirely forthcoming with that knowledge. I too think it's a bit suspicious to just now divulge this information. I've hoped all along that Mike would just put all his cards out on the table. I can't see why he hasn't.

Last edited:

Mr. Big

n00b
dear david or jason

where have you gone we worry terribly about you people do not just disappear like that just come back and let us know whats really going on if i were you i would not worry about the information you know about i would worry about what i do not know about if you are really gone we will have to call employers and relatives and associates looking for the man who committed international fraud

hopefully you are not out there just tiptoeing through the azelias do you know what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.