Dangun Feveron Physical PS4

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Ready for the bitching about Limited Run in 3 2 1 ...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, I'll pass since it's a Limited Run release. If it was just a regular release you could import through Play Asia or Amazon I might bite.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
It is a four week preorder so people don’t have to rush and get it immediately like most of their games have been as of late with the exception most of the SNK releases.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I'll buy it, been tempted with the release on the PSN but it's too expensive for digital.

Not Cave's best but it's a solid game and the PSN version has all sorts of options.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
That’s my thoughts on the digital of Dangun as well too expensive for a digital. To my knowledge this is the first time this has had a physical in any region

Last edited:

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yea, I'll pass since it's a Limited Run release. If it was just a regular release you could import through Play Asia or Amazon I might bite.
Same.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I hate their restricted quantity games too, but I don't understand the problem with unlimited preorders. Everyone will have a month to buy as many copies of this as they want. What is the problem with that?

I'll be ordering this since the price seems very reasonable.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
$45 isn’t bad in relation to the digital price. Also Ketsui soundtracks are up, hope that game is next

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yeah it's $5 more for the physical vs. digital. That's a no-brainer. Don't need all that junk that comes with the ltd. one though. Just more shit that takes up space that you have to be careful with.

More classic Cave games getting new solid ports is never a bad thing.

I don't like LRG but open pre-orders are fine.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Interesting to see Feveron get a physical release over here. Not a fan of LRG, but the open pre-orders are decent for sure. The LRG limited editions have always seemed like you're paying extra cash for some gaudy crap, though.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Ditto i'm burned out from buying lrg.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Welp, I just bought a pseudo-bootleg Cave game.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I went in on this one, not a fan of limited but I like having these shooters on disc. Crossing my fingers until they break on Sorcer Striker...

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
No, I'm half joking. I just mean that it's a game licensed by a weirdo company rather than an "actual" game publisher.
Ah. I think it's a smart move to buy it despite disliking the publisher.

Paradoxically, I think the pre-order Limited Run titles currently end up being under-bought because they don't appear as limited to people who figure they can pick them up later. If this doesn't get a physical release in Asia, a lot of people will regret passing on this.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Ah. I think it's a smart move to buy it despite disliking the publisher.

Paradoxically, I think the pre-order Limited Run titles currently end up being under-bought because they don't appear as limited to people who figure they can pick them up later. If this doesn't get a physical release in Asia, a lot of people will regret passing on this.
I'm sick of it all ready at point lrg keeps gobbling up games i like to see at retail or at least an import.Though i find it odd,dungen feveron didn't get a japanese or asian release to begin with.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I'm sick of it all ready at point lrg keeps gobbling up games i like to see at retail or at least an import.Though i find it odd,dungen feveron didn't get a japanese or asian release to begin with.
Yep. I would've bought an import no question. This was definitely a fomo purchase for me.