CPS1 to CPS2 kick harness adapter?

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
I've read that Cyberleads are prewired for both CPS1 and CPS2 (link: http://www.cyberlead.co.uk/cyberlead/cyberlead.htm ), but I can't seem to find the CPS2 kick harness on my cab. I've found the CPS1 kick harness though. I was wondering if anyone here has used a CPS1 to CPS2 kick harness adapter? They're very inexpensive, so I figured I'd give them a shot. Are they reliable?

They look as though they just pop in/pop out without the use of solder. Does that make sense?

So basically I'm seeing if anyone would recommend not purchasing an adapter, or if anyone knows if Cyberleads are prewired for CPS2?

I plan on using exclusively CPS2 my Cyberlead, so if there's an easy permanent solution, I'm all ears.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
This needs moving to the general tech support forum.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I didn't get a notification for this.

Xian, i'm in need of Cyberlead CPS1/2 kick harnesses, if you have them.

The CPSX adapters are in stock on my site, just choose which one you need, either CPS2 to CPS1(CPS2 harness on CPS1 PCB) or CPS1 to CPS2(CPS1 harness on CPS2 PCB).

The CPSX adapters are in stock on my site, just choose which one you need, either CPS2 to CPS1(CPS2 harness on CPS1 PCB) or CPS1 to CPS2(CPS1 harness on CPS2 PCB).

Do you happen to make a harness/adapter that goes to the 10 pin "berg" layout on a Cyberlead's JV Conn board?