Cool Metal Slug Stuff

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
I think I have seen that stuff on ebay too. Kinda cool for people that like that sort of thing.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
seen individual kits on ebay before, they look pretty neat. not a bad item to have on your desk at work thats for sure

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
seen individual kits on ebay before, they look pretty neat. not a bad item to have on your desk at work thats for sure

Actually, I'm looking for stuff to put on my desk too! I'm planning to get two M.U.S.H.A. Figurines and the first set of Mother 2 figures (one set to sell later down the road, another for my month or two old acquirement of Earthbound- boxed and complete).

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I picked those up when they first came out, cool little pieces even though I'm not a fan of these sorts of things typically. Wish I could remember where the heck I put them...

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I have seen these crop up on eBay a few times myself. I actually saw a video on YouTube a while ago of someone painting them. I must admit they look cool when coloured correctly, too bad they don't come painted like other capsule toys. I have been tempted to get some as well in the past, maybe I'll get some now :)

Here is the guy painting them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ao6KJ2pXA

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
oh man I never knew these existed. I absolutely want the "Fat" figuring!

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
You can get them all 5 here in a set. Not quite cheap, but it's worth the deal. The figures are all very detailed, check out the mini fridge in the ice cave diorama. Hell, they even managed to get those pyramid tiles accurately. Very thorough.

PS: My favorite is the Mummy diorama :)

Last edited:

dondi

Crazed MVS Addict
omg, thx for the link, suicide! I'll buy the package as soon as i can :D

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
the figures would be ideal for a desk decoration in a nice office environment, hopefully with trustworthy co-workers in the area.