Congrats to Shawn and NG.com for the Article in RETROGAMER!

Black Mamba

Banned
great article - gamestop here in california used to sell retrogamer magazine....they dont aanymore needless to day.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Never read Retrogamer but I was seriously impressed with an interview Shawn had with Edge magazine a few years ago. Wonderful issue that Buster Broon sent me, I still have it and probably the best Neo article I ever read.

Acteon

n00b
Heh, just dug the magazine off the shelf, congrats on being featured.

RG is probably one of the best gaming mags in the UK right now - their Handbooks are spectacular - if anyone needs the latest (blue, volume 2) then it's on sale through their website now. There are a few in the local WH Smiths as well, and they're selling them half price as part of a book promotion (paid £5 for mine).

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
Do you guys still want a scan of this? I'm not sure how RetroGamer would feel about posting it though.

I did get the OK from the editor to post a scan of the interview from Hyper
(An Aussie mag that is really worth importing btw). I'll try and get that posted asap.

The article is entitled "How about some hardcore? Two decades of Neo-Geo" by Mikolai Napieralski
and is pretty interesting. I submitted an interview and a bunch of scans and they feature a full page
interview from Shawn as well.

Last edited:

84ae86

n00b
I try to pickup Retrogamer mag from time to time at my local Fry's but its kind of pricey if you ask me.

smccd

New Challenger
I had been reading Retro Gamer whenever I could find it in Toronto. After that issue, I subscribed, and finally bought an AES and started collecting :D