Concerts you are going to/ been to.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Threads pretty self explanatory. Just post shows you've been to or are going to attend.

I got tickets today for one of the bands ive been meaning to see for ages, GUNS N' ROSES! No Izzy or Stephen, but i still get to see Slash, Axl and Duff.....dont really care who the other new people are, but i hope i can grow to appreciate them. Listening to Appetite For Destruction now to hype me up.
Screenshot_20210604-181814_Ticketmaster.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Cool, now I know where to find you

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I'm gonna make you choke on your teeth, motherfucker. I'm gonna rip your dick off and feed it to the squirrels, then I'm gonna make squirrel stew and make you drink it through a straw. I'm gonna be there on October 3rd, bitch. Section 201, row A, seat 1. Enjoy the show while you still

I'm gonna make you choke on your teeth, motherfucker. I'm gonna rip your dick off and feed it to the squirrels, then I'm gonna make squirrel stew and make you drink it through a straw. I'm gonna be there on October 3rd, bitch. Section 201, row A, seat 1. Enjoy the show while you still have eyes and ears.
Show up bitch, and i'll show you how we handle shit in South Florida, got it?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You don't stand a chance. I'm sure the members here that you profusely suck cock and cry to for forgiveness when you think you're about to get banned look fondly on you threatening to beat someone up in China.

Remember talking to Digmac? And Rot? and Tak? And anyone else who earnestly tried to give you advice? And they told you to just shut the fuck up and stop crying like a little bitch? And also to stop making shit threads?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
This will be G&R's most successful show in a decade just due to people purchasing tickets to go give Mr. Bunghole's fat jiggle titties a good slap.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'm putting out a craigslist post in every city to buy tickets for Section 201 Row A, Seat 2 and Seat 3.

Charley and I will go rock and roll in South Florida

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
You don't stand a chance. I'm sure the members here that you profusely suck cock and cry to for forgiveness when you think you're about to get banned look fondly on you threatening to beat someone up in China.

Remember talking to Digmac? And Rot? and Tak? And anyone else who earnestly tried to give you advice? And they told you to just shut the fuck up and stop crying like a little bitch? And also to stop making shit threads?
Wait just a fucking second. YOU threatened me. Who do you think you are? You follow me around like some psycho, and expect me to put up with your crap. You are no longer hazing, but harrasing. Now you guys wanna kick my ass for creating a thread about concerts......as if some of you dont post your own moronic posts. I didnt come here to be confrontational, but you have some kind of crazy fixation on me when A. I dont know who you are. B. I dont care. and C. I dont want to even deal with you because you are clearly unstable. Maybe youve taken cock so far up your head youve gotten brain damage.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
What are you talking about? I never threatened you

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Maybe you should end the bitching and whining and bargaining with people who don't care about you, and just stop posting here?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Dude, just remember, that when me and Charley are there at the show, rocking out, it's gonna be you who goes to jail if you throw a punch at either one of us. We're just going there to enjoy some true heavy metal.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I never threatened you once, fag. I have big strong men do that stuff for me. You are just a castrated little dweeb who gets eaten by my machine.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I mean seriously, what the hell is your problem. I dont engage you in conversation, yet you follow me around the boards to get your demented kicks. You guys wanna beat my ass, fine. I'll make it clear though, that you mofo's have been the aggressors and any time i lashed out it was in self defense. I dont want issues with you guys, but christ, its like you thrive on misery. You are some sad ass people if thats how you get your kicks.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Here we go, he's starting up the Tear Factory again, everyone stand back so the wittle baby can cry!!!!!

Ha!!!!!

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I need to add more people to my banned list...

The first concert tickets I bought in years seem to be...New Order and Pet Shop Boys on tour together, the show isn’t until October 2022 which for sure is the furthest advanced purchase of any concert I’ve gone to. When I was a kid, these were the “queer” bands you’d get shoved into a locker for being into instead of eternally respected bands like Poison and Winger who will of course last forever.

Even as a long time serious fan of both bands I have to admit they are super old, particularly New Order, and this is all sort of a middle agers rock nostalgia act not cutting edge cool even a little anymore...and expensive...but then I remember that people still voluntarily subject themselves to Guns and Roses on a regular basis and I feel like the hippest 20 year on earth.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I need to add more people to my banned list...

The first concert tickets I bought in years seem to be...New Order and Pet Shop Boys on tour together, the show isn’t until October 2022 which for sure is the furthest advanced purchase of any concert I’ve gone to. When I was a kid, these were the “queer” bands you’d get shoved into a locker for being into instead of eternally respected bands like Poison and Winger who will of course last forever.

Even as a long time serious fan of both bands I have to admit they are super old, particularly New Order, and this is all sort of a middle agers rock nostalgia act not cutting edge cool even a little anymore...and expensive...but then I remember that people still voluntarily subject themselves to Guns and Roses on a regular basis and I feel like the hippest 20 year on earth.
Pet Shop Boys are still around???

Anyway, Appetite For Destruction was the first CD i ever bought back in 1990. I became a big fan of GNR all the way through the Spaghetti Incident. I realize that now 25 years later, they are a nostalgia act and arent what they were, but i always wanted to see them live, and at this point i'll even take a downgraded version of them. Im not young anymore and the only music that typically appeals to me is 70's, 80's and early 90's music.....most of which is in the Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal genre. But yeah, im not expecting GNR to sound like they did in 1987.