Collection is finished

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
My 3 cabs are basically all finished now. I am satisfied and wanted to share with you all, as some of it wouldn't be possible without this community.

Mortal Kombat II
IMG_0174.jpg

Acquired: 2007
Info: This is the exact cabinet I played on as a teenager and arcade I worked for in the 90s.

Taito Egret II
E2_1.jpg

Acquired: 2009
Info: Purchased from Matsu after searching these forums and seeing the results of others on NG dealing with him and their feedback. Thx folks.

Capcom Grand-Q25
IMG_0183.jpg

Acquired: 2009
Info: Purchased from ElectricGrave. Cab was from a Q25 NG Group Buy EG was apart of.

I really don't want to list all the work that has been done. Just the result that has made me happy.

I want to thank ElectricGrave for the encouragement, suggestions and help with these cabs, thank you.

Jack Burton

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I like your style!! I have an Egret 2, Q25, and a Big Red 2-slot. Good taste, huh?:buttrock:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Wow, that Q25 looks awesome. Really love the look of that cab. The CP looks great and the Capcom lanyard's a nice touch.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh man, thanks for the kind words. Truth be told, we've helped each other out countless times, that's what is all about, having a great hobby like these one and having good friends to share it with. MASS crew 4LF!

That setup looks awesome, I love the color scheme on all the cabs, specially the EII, those mesh ball tops are the icing on the cake. Is great to see the cabs so complete, everything looks top class!

Last edited:

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
It makes no rational sense to me how or why those "green buttons" on the E2 are so sexy. But they are.

You've got some nice cabs man!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I always thought they were like rattle snake eyes you know. There's a bit of green in there right on the logo so it makes for a very nice accent.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Yeah, I know. But even when I look at my E2 in person. That green really isn't noticeable in the Egret II lettering on the CP.

That's why even when I look at mine, I don't think the green would look good.