Paypal only
Thanks for watching

Last edited:

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Well, I'm suprised about what I have found. I've never open it totaly before, only to look at the snk logo...
looks like repair have already be done on this board, and is it really original board ??

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looks like a boot to me. A lot of EPROMs and the copyright on the board is 1994.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Flash roms on the second board could mean is a boot, specially since the original boards use more eproms through out the second board.

I think a price change is in order.

Good call ninja. You don't have to cancel if you don't wanna, as long as you're honest about this "honest" mistake, whoever wants it will know what they are getting and no harm done.

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
That cart shell looked kinda fishy to me. It looks like it has that textured lighter plastic used for Metal Slug 4 carts and I'm pretty sure my NITD has the more traditional hard smooth plastic of older MVS carts.

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Well, sorry about that ''mistake'' its totally my fault.
Thread updated.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
and this is why post board pics but you responded quite well ;) at least you didn't throw a tantrum and claim you lost your screwdriver

Sucks about the bootleg man :( but the strange looking shell and the fake label should of been a red flag

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
and this is why post board pics but you responded quite well ;) at least you didn't throw a tantrum and claim you lost your screwdriver

Sucks about the bootleg man :( but the strange looking shell and the fake label should of been a red flag

lol.....we've seen that before. Nork69 is an honest guy. I just texted him and he feels bad about the whole thing. He just found out he got scammed by some cunt on ebay so obviously he wasn't prepared to price it as a boot. He'll update that with a price I'm sure.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1

Not fake label "custom label" lol. I'm giving this fella the benefit of the doubt and say he wasn't aware of the situation. Some folks just start getting carts without knowing left from right and that's not really their fault, as they become familiar with the Neo, like right now, they start seeing the different factors that come into play.

Good work ninja.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Open your carts when you buy them, people! ;)

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well, sorry about that ''mistake'' its totally my fault.
Thread updated.

Don't sweat it man it happens, you did the right thing by opening it up and checking. It looks more like it is a conversion bootleg than a "Hong Kong Special" where they used a cheap cart like Art of Fighting to make a high dollar cart like NITD. Lesson learned never buy boards off Ebay without board pics, people will just list them as "working" and not even care/know it is a boot.

Unfortunately I doubt you will be able to get $70 for a bootleg, you can get the 161 in 1 multicart that has NITD on it for $80. $20-$30 would probably be more reasonable. :( but at such a loss you may as well just keep it and enjoy it for what it is. I'm guessing you bought this long ago and ebay claim is not an option.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
70 bucks for a boot? :spock:

not to thread shit, but i knowingly bought a NitD boot here about 5 or 6 months ago (i just wanted to play the damn game). it was $20 shipped.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
not to thread shit, but i knowingly bought a NitD boot here about 5 or 6 months ago (i just wanted to play the damn game). it was $20 shipped.

Also not trying to shit on this thread. But for full transparency sake there's a seller on ebay with "revised" versions right now. Yes, I bought one because this game isn't worth the high price it fetches in my opinion. It came in the same style after market case with no label.

nork69

Marked Wolf
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Thats over for me everyone, lets not wasting more time and thread about it.
Thanks everyone to help me understand the bootleg world.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
He he, don't let it get to you, you're not the first and most definitely won't be the last.

Let the thread trash whoring show begin!

Any Yaton 100% working specials out there?! The cold mines went into obscurity for over 4 years now...I wonder what lies beneath...