ClassicMode1985

Status
Not open for further replies.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
funny thing is, i didn't even know about this until now. fucking hillarious whoever you are that posted this, fucking hillarious. apparantly i'm getting lawyers called on me in june. wow. this is all happening so fast, and it's all so retarded. CM, heihachi, OIY, whatever the hell you are; you really are a dumbass. and i wasn't even behind this HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GUTTED!

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
box.jpg
box.jpg
box.jpg
box.jpg

box.jpg
box.jpg
box.jpg
box.jpg

box.jpg
box.jpg
box.jpg
box.jpg

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Thread of teh millenium!!! :multi_co:

Edit: Why would anyone dare to post such a pic on the internet anyway?

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
I've almost never posted in a War Room thread aside from the metal thread, but I saw this early this morning, and it was just too much for me to process. I don't think I've ever seen such a complete and total gutting of another human being on the internet before. I laughed harder than I ever have on this site. Thread of the year.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
gmw said:
I don't think I've ever seen such a complete and total gutting of another human being on the internet before. I laughed harder than I ever have on this site. Thread of the year.

damn straight.

but

thread of teh millienium you mean.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Why would anyone want to put a picture of there dick on the internet espeicially when its that small? :spock:

By the way ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY! :lol: :lol:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
These forums just chew people up and spit them out. How many meltdowns is that so far this year?

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
SouthtownKid said:
These forums just chew people up and spit them out. How many meltdowns is that so far this year?

I wonder if this will make it into the drama hall-of-fame with the likes of Tora dying and classic inserts.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
And people wonder why this is the only place I go to on the internet. Ahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.