Christmas haul thread.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
What'd that fat fook from the North Pole bring you? Photos optional.

I got Christmas cards, cash, gift cards/certificates, gloves, candy, a pen, a Swiss army knife, and an essential oil diffusing snowman thingy (from my boss at the nursing home--that's what she got for everybody).

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
b566bd5991d305e3497bf187c9c14f01.jpg

We celebrated it a few days earlier because my girlfriend had to head to Chicago for family.

She got me some cool coffin shaped stuff for my apartment, some cool hexagon shaped stuff for it too (both things I love), a sailor moon hoody, a framed picture of us, and one more thing still in the mail.

My mom just gave me money, my brother got me An offspring album on vinyl.

My secret Santa here got me some really rad stuff I posted in that thread.

And my other secret Santa I’m still waiting on.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Got a nice pair of wireless headphones (Sony WH-1000XM4) from the wife. Other than that, mundane shit like clothes and tools.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Tons of amazon gift cards to use on a Roomba

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The New Mutants on 4K Blu Ray (hopefully it doesn't suck as bad as WW84 or X-Men Apocalypse)
Metallica t-shirt
Pink Floyd t-shirt
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on Switch

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Look at happy Henners. Our boy's back on the saddle.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Look at happy Henners. Our boy's back on the saddle.

She’s a keeper. On our second date we played MD3 and while I was getting the cart she tweeted this
87ea945b891d6ebbcc7f90681d43406e.jpg

I also got myself an Everdrive 64 X7 and the Aura Pipe (a super fancy bong lol)

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Mario 35th Annv. Game & Watch
Mario 35th Annv. Champion hoodie w/ Mario chanille patch
The Silmarillion
Patlabor Complete Blu-Ray set
Omeprazole

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I got an ice chest full of deer meat.
Gonna have a lot to grill with, best gift ever.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
My partner gets me a pair of Jeans every year, because I wear mine until they turn to shreds.
MarioKart Live Circuit
Enamel Cast Iron Pots

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
b566bd5991d305e3497bf187c9c14f01.jpg

We celebrated it a few days earlier because my girlfriend had to head to Chicago for family.

She got me some cool coffin shaped stuff for my apartment, some cool hexagon shaped stuff for it too (both things I love), a sailor moon hoody, a framed picture of us, and one more thing still in the mail.

My mom just gave me money, my brother got me An offspring album on vinyl.

My secret Santa here got me some really rad stuff I posted in that thread.

And my other secret Santa I’m still waiting on.

Glad to see you smiling again dude.

That a new chick? She looks like a good catch.

As for x-mas gifts I got a few blu-ray ( I collect them), a Qanba Obsidian arcade stick and a framed photo print of Laika the Space Dog.

Last edited:

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Glad to see you smiling again dude.

That a new chick? She looks like a good catch.

As for x-mas gifts I got a few blu-ray ( I collect them), a Qanba Obsidian arcade stick and a framed photo print of Laika the Space Dog.

Thanks dude.

Yeah, it’s pretty great. She’s a web developer so she understands my field and Vice versa (my ex was a hair stylist so my world was foreign) and into a lot of the same stuff but different enough. We vibe really well, been together for about 2 months.

fake

15 Year Member
Thanks dude.

Yeah, it’s pretty great. She’s a web developer so she understands my field and Vice versa (my ex was a hair stylist so my world was foreign) and into a lot of the same stuff but different enough. We vibe really well, been together for about 2 months.

If / when the bad stuff happens, remember how you were able to trade up in a matter of a few months and don't tell yourself you'll be single and miserable forever.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Whiskey and a life size Kim Jong-Un cardboard cutout (???)

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
X Box Series X was the main thing. Also filled in some vacancies in my Star Trek Hallmark ornament collection.

Because I'm a fucking dork, the first games I installed on the Xbox were NGBC, KOF Skystage, and KOF 98UM. Totally worth the $530. :P

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Updating, so the gf made a registry for us because we just moved, so we got a bunch of stuff in.

Espresso leather ottoman
Glass food containers
Automatic trash cans

Also some hip hop vinyl and games (PS4 Tales of Berseria, Doom Eternal, Switch Trials of Mana, XBone Titanfall 2)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Updating, so the gf made a registry for us because we just moved, so we got a bunch of stuff in.

Espresso leather ottoman
Glass food containers
Automatic trash cans

Also some hip hop vinyl and games (PS4 Tales of Berseria, Doom Eternal, Switch Trials of Mana, XBone Titanfall 2)

I can’t speak for the cans you got, but I hated my simple human automatic trash can. It was, itself, garbage. After a few months it broke. We returned it and got a replacement from bed bath beyond, which also broke, and BBB acted like it wasn’t their problem anymore. So it just because an unautomatic trash can.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I can’t speak for the cans you got, but I hated my simple human automatic trash can. It was, itself, garbage. After a few months it broke. We returned it and got a replacement from bed bath beyond, which also broke, and BBB acted like it wasn’t their problem anymore. So it just because an unautomatic trash can.

I had a SH automatic as well and it is shit. Mine lasted a little longer about 6 months before I started noticing issues. I do have two old SH stainless step ones and they are great. I'll never buy the automatic ones again.