Cheapness and how to deal with it. KOF XII

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
I played yesterday and there were some cheap bastards playing. Some person would just try to knee me all the time with Joe and if he was close enough he'd just slide at me. It was annoying as hell and it's hard to time when to dodge if the game lags. Another annoying thing was people dashing with Robert.

I can get through it but it's way too trouble some....anyone know any good methods? Or seen any other people being cheap?

TurboCro

AESwipe,
I played yesterday and there were some cheap bastards playing. Some person would just try to knee me all the time with Joe and if he was close enough he'd just slide at me. It was annoying as hell and it's hard to time when to dodge if the game lags. Another annoying thing was people dashing with Robert.

I can get through it but it's way too trouble some....anyone know any good methods? Or seen any other people being cheap?

Play SF4 or blazblue, they have better online.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

Its very simple, quit playing online, because timing counters in 234234 delay is fucking pointless.
Actually, just completely quit unless you got offline comp, or you're gonna just be a scrub for eternity. Even if you level up, it won't be from proper offline experience.

Lag tactics are why online sucks, you get in the 'this or that' 50/50 mentality.

IE; joe, slide like a bitch, or dpK.

This release is totally ruined.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member

get offline and come over to my place to play kof 98.
I'll kick you and your brother's ass(es)
:icon10:

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Er...I don't wish to quite playing, I kick peoples asses when I don't lag lol. It sucks when people with ranks like S or SS or SSS keep coming up to you lol. The problem with rolling and stuff is that when it lags I can't do what I want to do.

@rare. Sure why not lol. Or you come here and we kick your ass at XI lol.