Cheap, Crap Genesis Games Giveaway

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I dunno why my friend gave me these and I don't know why I decided to take them. If someone wants them you can have them. I have slim hope someone will want these, but you'll be doing me a favor.

* Bulls vs. Lakers (loose cart)
* Cyborg Justice (box, no manual)
* Fifa International Soccer (complete)
* NFL Football '94 (complete)
* Triple Play 96 (loose cart)
* X-Men (box, no manual)

Edit: I'll cover shipping in the US.

Update: Items are spoken for.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Pretty sure werejag will take these if you pay shipping.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
ctQPCeo.png

I wonder which post werejag is reporting keke

Dochartaigh

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Holy shit - thank you for posting this. I watched a youtube video of that game and it's one my brothers and I used to play as a kid and loved for some reason. If I'm not too new here (just got into this stuff again recently and post as much as I can trying to help people out when I'm able) I'll take it (have no problem sending a couple bucks for postage) - if not, no worries, I'll just find it on eBay. Thanks.

Last edited:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Holy shit - thank you for posting this. I watched a youtube video of that game and it's one my brothers and I used to play as a kid and loved for some reason. If I'm not too new here (just got into this stuff again recently and post as much as I can trying to help people out when I'm able) I'll take it (have no problem sending a couple bucks for postage) - if not, no worries, I'll just find it on eBay. Thanks.

I'd be happy to send, but you have to take the whole lot lol. Don't worry about shipping.

Dochartaigh

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd be happy to send, but you have to take the whole lot lol. Don't worry about shipping.

OK man, thanks. I know two little kids we got a Sega Genesis for xmas who can play the others (if we can get them to stop playing Madden '94). I'll PM you.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I dunno why my friend gave me these and I don't know why I decided to take them. If someone wants them you can have them. I have slim hope someone will want these, but you'll be doing me a favor.

* Bulls vs. Lakers (loose cart)
* Fifa International Soccer (complete)
* NFL Football '94 (complete)
* Triple Play 96 (loose cart)
* X-Men (box, no manual)

Edit: I'll cover shipping in the US.

Update: Items are spoken for.

Speak For yourself you POS lol. I had some Good times with Fifa, Madden 94, Bulls Vs. Laker, and X-Men in my youth. Change that thread title to cheap games, not crap games.

Last edited:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Speak For yourself you POS lol. I had some Good times with Fifa, Madden 94, Bulls Vs. Laker, and X-Men in my youth. Change that thread title to cheap games, not crap games.

Not complete crap, but there were better alternatives or the sequels were better than those :P

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Not complete crap, but there were better alternatives or the sequels were better than those :P

I was just messing with you bro. Some of those games have aged pretty bad but I still have a soft spot for X-Men. I remember renting it back in the days thinking that it was going to be like the arcade version. Boy, was I disappointed at first but after playing it for awhile, It wasn't that bad.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I played a lot of the 1st X-men game for Genesis when it was new... kept getting to the 'reset the computer' level and never figured out what to do. Found out years later that you actually have to press the reset button on the console. Tricky bastards.