Casual game shames/guilty pleasures

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
lol no.

I have a future.

The randy Orton in your avatar had a future once. Remember evolution? Rated rko? The legacy? The authority? The wyatt family? Dudes been pushed more times than a push pop. I'd say it's about time he retired and moved into 316 gimmick street. At the corner of know your role road one block south of jabroni drive.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
The only phone game I ever really played in earnest was some iOS baseball game. Honestly can't remember the last time I played a game on my phone or tablet, but then they're both so old that I can't really play anything recent. I don't think I've ever played a game on Facebook, and in fact I've unfriended people whose games keep sending me spam.

I don't know if maybe I'm just a high roller or something, but I actually have a bunch of these devices in my house that plug into the TV and are dedicated video game machines. So I play those instead.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I cracked out on Pokemon Shuffle on 3DS - I've heard it's on Moblies, I got stuck and just gave up. My newest obsession on the Kindle is Toy Blast.

From what I can gather, iOS is the platform for mobile gaming. I played Mario Run at Best Buy and was blown away - but my 6 year old iPod touch doesn't play it I don't think.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I don't know if maybe I'm just a high roller or something, but I actually have a bunch of these devices in my house that plug into the TV and are dedicated video game machines. So I play those instead.

This is how I feel. If I feel like I'm going to be on the go for a while or traveling light, I pack my PSVita and/or PSPGo which covers all of my gaming needs in a pinch. I have a few emulators downloaded on my phone just in case I find myself with only my phone and I want to play something but I don't ever use them. And besides all that I'd really just prefer to play a game that i like a lot that i bought on a console with a licensed controller

Also people play these stupid games from the app stores and they're all more or less the same thing. If I want to do stupid shit like that I play Neo Turf Masters, Puzzle Fighter, League Bowling, Super Baseball 2020, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
The only phone game I ever really played in earnest was some iOS baseball game. Honestly can't remember the last time I played a game on my phone or tablet, but then they're both so old that I can't really play anything recent. I don't think I've ever played a game on Facebook, and in fact I've unfriended people whose games keep sending me spam.

Im a dedicated machine man myself. I still have an MP3 player, a desktop, and a bunch of handhelds. All of which O will use for there intended purpose. Phone games suck, and the ads piss me off.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
I feel the same way as jibs. The only game I have ever put on my phone was the metal slug defense game. I saw metal slug and downloaded it with looking into it. When I realized what it was, shut it off, and literally have not played a phone game since

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Im a dedicated machine man myself. I still have an MP3 player, a desktop, and a bunch of handhelds. All of which O will use for there intended purpose. Phone games suck, and the ads piss me off.

This. I'm like Batman with a GPS, iPod touch, Handhelds, phone that only texts and talks.

I just remembered I used to play Angry Birds.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
This. I'm like Batman with a GPS, iPod touch, Handhelds, phone that only texts and talks.

I just remembered I used to play Angry Birds.

Just get an iPhone you dope. It's 2017.

xorthen

Banned
Anybody playing casual/facebook games right now and feel shame because of it?

I'm addicted to Toy Blast now, but in the past I played candy crush saga and oregon trail. Urban Dead is another one.

I kind of like how they limit how much per day you can play them, because then you aren't cracking out on them.
If you like Oregon Trail, try your luck with ORGAN Trail. It's basically Oregon Trail with Zombies.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
come to mommy weeb faggot. come on. i can take you in, we can live with eacher, i wear a transluscent apron with nothing underneath it as i cook your srambled eggs and drip weird clear girl cum out my pangis into your cereal/coffee