Car Buying

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
...and don't forget sales tax...which is never included in anything.
This is one of the worst things about America

Trail of Tears? Bad

Slavery? Bad

Japanese internment camps? Bad

Not including tax in the price? The Devil loves this idea

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Have you even driven an i3, fagit? I got to have one for a week and it’s electric torque is fun. It feels a bit like a go kart to drive. Small, thin tires, instant torque.

Let the man enjoy his i3. I don’t think they’ve proven to be as unreliable as other BMW models.

Between this hot take, and your whining for homie hookup pricing on my sales thread, you’re not on my nice list.

Anyone who says an EV has “bad power” likely hasn’t ever driven one.
I've driven plenty of ev and the i3 is one of the weaker ones for prive vs performance. Anyones intitled to whatever they want. But theres plenty of better options and values. The new leaf refresh is great, the bolt is also a fantastic car with tons of range and huge deprecation. Obviously the top of the food chain is still Telsa. Their only issue are their shit assembly quality. Their charging network, range and power all more than make up for their sort comings however. One can also argue that the giant touch screen for everything is moronic tech for the sake of tech as buttons are much more user friendly.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Actually, there is a reason for sales tax to not be included in the sticker sales price.

Some of it may not be applicable.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
This is one of the worst things about America

Trail of Tears? Bad

Slavery? Bad

Japanese internment camps? Bad

Not including tax in the price? The Devil loves this idea
In other countries can the tax rate vary by what part of town you’re in? Because it does in America.

someone refresh me on what the deal is with dealerships? Isn’t that fundamentally part of the problem. That the makers can’t sell direct and thus we need these middlemen bullshit dealers?

I got a new (used) car about 2 years ago. I’d absolutely buy from this place again because i went in, no salesman, asked to drive the car, liked it, paid cash and then I left with the car. It was like buying any other product.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I've driven plenty of ev and the i3 is one of the weaker ones for prive vs performance. Anyones intitled to whatever they want. But theres plenty of better options and values. The new leaf refresh is great, the bolt is also a fantastic car with tons of range and huge deprecation. Obviously the top of the food chain is still Telsa. Their only issue are their shit assembly quality. Their charging network, range and power all more than make up for their sort comings however. One can also argue that the giant touch screen for everything is moronic tech for the sake of tech as buttons are much more user friendly.
The i3 was an earlier EV, sure, but it's still a more desirable vehicle than a Chevrolet Bolt. His i3 has the range extender which bumps range to 200 miles. The Bolt has a range of 259, so you're still not getting Tesla levels of range. If I had to live with one daily, I'd pick the i3 all day. There's no way that the Bolt can match it's interior design and quality. GM still makes some of the worst interiors out there, and if you have to live with it, it better be a nice place to be. And seriously, the Bolt looks like someone at Chevrolet wanted to make the Chevy version of the i3.

A car purchase is a big deal, and I think $tacks did well for himself.