Capcom JOJO's Bizarre Adventure coming to XBLA?! (PSN too probably!)

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
So awesome if true. Truly too beautiful and too fun a game to not be rereleased.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Day one purchase.

Come on, Capcom, if you're gonna give us this awesomeness, open the damn floodgates and give us all the CPS2 love.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Good news and please some Alpha love damnit.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
One thing I forgot to say when I posted. Even though it's a very little gripe, I hope they keep the blood intact. I thought it was odd playing as Dio in the arcade with the white Metal Slug blood when he does his victory pose.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Day one purchase.

Come on, Capcom, if you're gonna give us this awesomeness, open the damn floodgates and give us all the CPS2 love.

Don't see why not at this point. It's a win win situation for them, make some old fans happy and cultivate some new fans.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Don't see why not at this point. It's a win win situation for them, make some old fans happy and cultivate some new fans.

It's like they're too stupid to know a "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" situation when it's sitting in their lap.

Zinji

Kabuki Klasher
Great news! While I already have the game on the Dreamcast, I would absolutely love it if the game get the HD treatment on a modern console!

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Anyone try it yet?

I got so excited to play Counter-Strike:GO that I forgot to get this. I may try the demo tonight before I buy to make sure it plays fine.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I got it. The online is not very good....just being honest with you. Im on PSN and MAYBE its because nobody had the game yet but as far as finding matches in my area (east coast), I got nothing. When I opened up my range, I only got Japanese matches and they were LAGGY. But as far as the game translation itself its the same JoJo you probably know and love. The SE still sound bad but the visuals were given a nice manga line filter so they dont look muddy when played in HD mode. I dont think its worth $20 but I was a HUGE fan and now I dont have to drag out my DC just to play this anymore.

O.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Played it at a friends and O summed up the online pretty much, only found one west coast match and it was dropped and playing outside the country is SUPER laggy, it made KOF 13's pre-patch online look awesome

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Well at 1600 points for a very cult game is the problem. There is not going to be a lot of US players. Probably not even that many Japanese players.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
At first I was like "it's Capcom and people will jump on it just because of that" then I remembered "Oh yeah.....it's Capcom"

Eric

Fight On!,
Since I was going to sell my Dreamcast copy I'm glad Capcom was decent enough to be lazy (and expensive) about the port and not undermine my sale price.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah, definitely not worth $20. Not sure what they were thinking. At 800pts it would have struggled for sales. With the back catalog Capcom could be releasing, this one is a complete head scratcher for me.