Can I get my name changed back to Yue (moon) or just cut to Yue?

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Can I? I've had the butt or whatever it is on it for a while....

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Anagrams? Eyu? Euy? Uey? I'm not sure it works well with three-letter words.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
anagram of his original name.

of his original name.

his original name.

his name.

icon29.gif

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Why did it originally say "moon"? Is that the translation of Yue?

Sorry if this has been posted previously. I am just curious.

Yeah, it's the translation. Pronounced as "yuu-eh".

Is messing with my name that funny? Not to mention people so desparately wishing for me to be a guy lol.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
No, I think they desperately want to you post up in the "Post a pic of yourself" thread to make sure your not a dude...

:forw:(oYo):back:

aria

Former Moderator
Well, its already established ages ago that she's another member's sister. So I see no controversy.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah, it's the translation. Pronounced as "yuu-eh".

Is messing with my name that funny? Not to mention people so desparately wishing for me to be a guy lol.

It's not really messing with your name. If anything, you got all your original letters back. Consider this a step forward.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter

Izanagi, but I was a member before he was and he doesn't post here anymore and probably won't ever again lol.

Look, the problem with posting my pic somewhere is that....people will bother me about it. Lots of my friends have given me advice about it and they do actually care for my well being, maybe I should listen to them lol.

I dunno, I could pm it to those who actually wanna know, but then they might post it on that thread and it'd make no difference. Or....I could post it on that thread, but if anyone sends me strange pm's or something, then I could let it be known, kinda like what hentai sama did.

Those are my options....

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Izanagi, but I was a member before he was and he doesn't post here anymore and probably won't ever again lol.

Look, the problem with posting my pic somewhere is that....people will bother me about it. Lots of my friends have given me advice about it and they do actually care for my well being, maybe I should listen to them lol.

I dunno, I could pm it to those who actually wanna know, but then they might post it on that thread and it'd make no difference. Or....I could post it on that thread, but if anyone sends me strange pm's or something, then I could let it be known, kinda like what hentai sama did.

Those are my options....

Just the weirdos want your pic - I'd keep it private.

A few male members had obsessions over female members...

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Just the weirdos want your pic - I'd keep it private.

A few male members had obsessions over female members...

Looks like you get it.

Anyway, I'll stick to the deadline, despite the douchebaggery I've been getting these couple days.

But then, who to show it to.....

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Haha, doesn't it seem much creepier to PM someone a picture of yourself?

Not ragging on you mune, just in general. I'd think anyone asking for a PM of a girls pic is just looking to get down with the white knuckle shuffle.

That said, PM SENT :drool:

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
seems after 3 years you're still trying to figure this site out.

Nah, I've been doing ok. You're just more of a douche than most people here and you particularly don't like me.

I can tell that you train on those douchebag skills every morning, either that or you're a natural :tickled:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nah, I've been doing ok. You're just more of a douche than most people here and you particularly don't like me.

I can tell that you train on those douchebag skills every morning, either that or you're a natural :tickled:

I usually like to douche right after doing my morning crunches (200). Do you douche or do you smell like twat all the time?

I'm feeling nice today.. how many members here have their name in kanji?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Someone is gonna have issues signing in bigtime :lolz:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
doesn't everyone have japanese fonts turned on here?

Oh, I can see them, just unless she thinks to have her name linked so she can copypasta that into her username, bad medicine.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
I usually like to douche right after doing my morning crunches (200). Do you douche or do you smell like twat all the time?

I'm feeling nice today.. how many members here have their name in kanji?

Well aren't you funny. You're still a jerk...those showers won't get rid of it.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Oh, I can see them, just unless she thinks to have her name linked so she can copypasta that into her username, bad medicine.

I copy and paste all the time. These random name changes are way too much of a bother.

Sorry if I seem so stupid....